Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eat with me has me in stitches. “I haven’t sat down until now have I? All day I haven’t sat down. Look at me, have I?” Who is she telling to look at her?! Craving validation that she hasn’t sat down all day to try and justify her busy day of sweeping the garden, walking the dog and putting some washing on!!

Reactions: 15
It’s the packed lunch video - you can actually see the cogs turning in her head as she try’s to work out where to put stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That school seems very lenient, my children are way past school days but I remember one time one of my kids was sent home for wearing the wrong shoes.
They must be, even the rubbish she puts in Ela’s lunch box wouldn’t be allowed at my children’s school and the fact she gets away with taking her out of school so frequently makes me wonder, if for some reason she’s getting special dispensation.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just put a wash on before bed then she can empty it while up deleting troll comments in the morning?
Mine addressed her ‘twoll’ comments about noisy eating in a much more mature way.
Like an old bag of nails going around her washing machine I can't hear mine at all why is hers so loud banging about 🤦‍♀️

I cannot believe that child went to school with those braids in today 🫣🤣 The poor teacher must have been livid!
How is that kid not bullied at school? Kids can be bleeping brutal!
---
That school seems very lenient, my children are way past school days but I remember one time one of my kids was sent home for wearing the wrong shoes.
My primary school was far more lenient than my secondary school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her table manners are getting worse, slurping tea and inhaling a cheap croissant. She doesn’t need the additional microphone but she obviously feels that doing ASMR brings in the views.

IMG_7485.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I came across her sandwich eating video yesterday. Absolutely repulsive, you could hear the saliva swishing around her gob like a dish washer! Trigger warning or not it was horrendous!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.