Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth has Sedat got in his rucksack? Why did he need to take that to his sisters? Prob still take a baby bag around for Ella. Or sevs ring light etc

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why is poor Sedation sleeping downstairs,is he not allowed above stairs in her Ladyships boudoir? .Another strange fact that questions if their relationship as husband & wife is a real one & not for something else 🤔
Yes I wondered that too, she said it as if it’s their normal sleeping arrangement!

What’s sad is they have a spare room it’s a 3 bedroom house but all Vegas junk is in there she kept the mattress from her dead nan in there along with all kind of junk she’s a weirdo the poor guy can’t even have a bed in his own house.
Sleeping seperate doesn’t indicate anything wrong me and my hubby have seperate rooms been married 23 years and he had sleep apnea that machine is too loud for me we still have sex we just go to our own rooms after lol

Reactions: 6
What’s sad is they have a spare room it’s a 3 bedroom house but all Vegas junk is in there she kept the mattress from her dead nan in there along with all kind of junk she’s a weirdo the poor guy can’t even have a bed in his own house.
Sleeping seperate doesn’t indicate anything wrong me and my hubby have seperate rooms been married 23 years and he had sleep apnea that machine is too loud for me we still have sex we just go to our own rooms after lol
Sleeping separate is one thing but one person on the sofa when it’s a 3 bed house is really bleeping weird.

Reactions: 8
Dunno why sedat doesn’t just sleep in Ella’s room since she is never in there

‘I wanted salad cream but don’t have any so I’ve got burger sauce instead’ 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

that sandwich has heartburn written all over it, no wonder she slaps her chest so much when she talks

Reactions: 6
I just saw the video where Kiki is in the garden waving off bees and flies because ela is terrified of them. Why take her to a HOT country like turkey that has to be full of flying insects. Its some new bizarre shite every day

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else shocked at the portion size for Elas dinner tonight? Its huge for a child 😳 even I wouldn’t eat that much

Is anyone else shocked at the portion size for Elas dinner tonight? Its huge for a child 😳 even I wouldn’t eat that much
My son is 9, he’s just eaten toad in the hole, chips and veg, finished his sisters dinner, bowl of melon, popcorn and now has asked for dairylea lunchables, he’s a growing lad I guess 🤣
I thought that portion was ok, there’s hardly any meat on wings and cucumber is mostly water 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Edited to say I’m not sticking up for her, I bloody despise the woman!

Reactions: 5
The sarcasm when she said oh but now we might say I’ve put her too much 😂 doesn’t suit you sevda you sounded like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The sarcasm when she said oh but now we might say I’ve put her too much 😂 doesn’t suit you sevda you sounded like a twit
Most people wouldn’t say ‘put her too much’ in the first place because they’re not illiterate fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sevda asking her fans to send their name and address to her for a free bleeping ebook

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When these creators post anything they earn money so she had to post everyday in order to get her money back for the trip. It’s the same when they eat out, when they film themselves it pays for the meal. If she earns that much why is her husband still doing the bins?

The palaver of printing it out, putting it in envelopes, writing the names and addresses and dropping it in a post box will be a full month of work for Sevda. She will need mummy to help and then a week at the all inclusive to recover from burnout.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When these creators post anything they earn money so she had to post everyday in order to get her money back for the trip. It’s the same when they eat out, when they film themselves it pays for the meal. If she earns that much why is her husband still doing the bins?
She clearly is earning enough for Sedat to give up his job, she’s said before she can afford to support them both and they can do TT together but Sedat actually wants to provide for his family and out rightly said no he doesn’t want to give his job up and he definitely doesn’t want to do TT. I bet Begda HATES that!! She’s managed to get all her family and Ken Dodd to do TT but not her husband! STAND YOUR Ground SEDAT!

The palaver of printing it out, putting it in envelopes, writing the names and addresses and dropping it in a post box will be a full month of work for Sevda. She will need mummy to help and then a week at the all inclusive to recover from burnout.
OMG imagine the list:

go to shop
Buy some envelopes
Get laptop out
Have a coffee
Choose 10 people
Write address labels
Have a coffee
Put laptop away
Have a crossont
Go to post office
Buy some stamps
Stick stamps onto envelopes
Put envelopes into postbox

she will need another holiday after that, 2 weeks worth of work there 🤣

• Haha
Are you new here? Seagull is a witch towards him. Going work is the only time she lets him of the very short leash she keeps him on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.