Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG imagine the list:

go to shop
Buy some envelopes
Get laptop out
Have a coffee
Choose 10 people
Write address labels
Have a coffee
Put laptop away
Have a crossont
Go to post office
Buy some stamps
Stick stamps onto envelopes
Put envelopes into postbox

she will need another holiday after that, 2 weeks worth of work there 🤣
I will never get over the day she had the window cleaner coming on her daily todo list. The woman is cooked in the head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When I didn’t work and my kids were both in school I use to get excited when I had a ‘job’ to do.. it’s so sad saying it out loud but it’s true if I had something to post at the post office I use to add it to my list. It makes u feel busy and important when you are so bored at home. In the end I had to find a little job because fuk me I was bored shitless!
im convinced this is what Sev does she makes massive jobs out of tiny 2 min jobs to feel her day

Reactions: 5
Diddums didn’t do an eat with me because of negative comments on her cheese sandwhich
How old is she again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Diddums didn’t do an eat with me because of negative comments on her cheese sandwhich
How old is she again
She says it if it’s a punishment, gas lighting cow.

Look at the size of the bite mark in her sandwich - what a big mouth she has. 😮

IMG_7477.jpeg

---
She clearly is earning enough for Sedat to give up his job, she’s said before she can afford to support them both and they can do TT together but Sedat actually wants to provide for his family and out rightly said no he doesn’t want to give his job up and he definitely doesn’t want to do TT. I bet Begda HATES that!! She’s managed to get all her family and Ken Dodd to do TT but not her husband! STAND YOUR Ground SEDAT!
I don’t blame him, seems a sensible decision.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can't believe she admitted she was butthurt over the comments about her eating loudly
she put a trigger warning on the video herself. It’s not the first time people have commented on the sounds so dunno why she’s acting the victim.
She did say she doesn’t have much to do today although might not have time for shopping… well sevda if you put a wash on then you don’t have to sit and wait for it to finish. Walk the dog and go shopping either before or after your appt at 12. It’s honestly not that hard. And some people have to work in shopping around working full time.

Reactions: 8
The way she takes a huge bite of food , hardly chews it and then when she swallows it you see the huge lump of food in her throat like when a snake swallows a mouse. It’s a miracle she hasn’t choked and I don’t know what goes through her mind to think her videos are pleasant to watch and listen to cause her videos are truly disgusting. I am nosy so every so often I’ll look at her page to see what weird tit she’s saying or doing or my fyp will show me her videos against my will or I’ll read here most of the time because at least on here I can be nosy and don’t have to see her eating cause it makes me feel sick. People in her comments who enjoy watching her eat there has to be something wrong with them because the way she eats should put everyone off their food. I don’t think she truly enjoys what she’s eating she eats it so fast swallowing not getting to taste it properly and it’s like she’s scared someone is going to come and take the food away from her it’s very strange how territorial she is over food and her dad , her sister and even Ela act very similar with food.

She sometimes struggles to breathe while she eats because she doesn’t take her time and it’s not like she’s ever in a rush so what’s the hurry? of course people are disgusted by the chewing sounds she makes because the way she eats is horrible and dangerous she could choke. All those forced mmm sounds and Ela copying her it’s all weird and messed up but Sevda is so delusional and always has to make herself the victim in everything that she refuses to see she is the problem. She’s a nasty piece of work it’s not like she’s a nice person she’s one of the fakest people and thank god people on here can also see through her!

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just put a wash on before bed then she can empty it while up deleting troll comments in the morning?
Mine addressed her ‘twoll’ comments about noisy eating in a much more mature way.

This wench would eat 💩 with sugar, sit there mooing and say it’s stunning

Reactions: 3
They must give her a headache surly 😠 I know if I just have mine up in a high pony for the day it hurts my head and I’m a grown assed woman

That school seems very lenient, my children are way past school days but I remember one time one of my kids was sent home for wearing the wrong shoes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.