Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Tesco video an undeclared Ad or is she still desperately trying to get them to notice her? Tragic

Reactions: 4
She lost the plot. The duck was they tesco video??
Is this the ad she was talking about? She mentions the club card prices several times so it feels like one. Anyway I’ve reported it as undisclosed branded content.

Reactions: 10
Is this the ad she was talking about? She mentions the club card prices several times so it feels like one. Anyway I’ve reported it as undisclosed branded content.
God knows, if felt like an ad because she kept yapping about clubcard prices. But she was just listing the contents of her trolly. So weird. Zero effort.

Reactions: 2
Since her holiday she's come back refreshed and ready to stoop very low begging

Reactions: 1
Its so sad that she prioritises speaking to her phone than eating with her daughter and asking about her day

Reactions: 6
"I'm getting a lot of purple things in my shop" This is definitely an AD
She did mention a colour board with her fwends ie that sis of her and Lisa as they mentioned it on one post when they went to hippos flat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right

I’m done

Listening to Sev open that Space NK package was enough internet for me today 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.