Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah …. That has to be the ugliest and most impractical pram I’ve ever seen. These leeches literally accept ANYTHING

Reactions: 9
Now gifted snuzpod, she’s bought nothing so far has she for these babies?! No wonder she can keep affording clothes for herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Now gifted snuzpod, she’s bought nothing so far has she for these babies?! No wonder she can keep affording clothes for herself
Bought nothing when she probably already has Aton of stuff from all the other kids she’s had!
She’s shameless, freeloading on a grand scale.

Reactions: 6
Part of me is actually impressed that quite a low level influencer like her with not a huge following and no YouTube channel gets gifted such expensive items.
Twins can share a cot for a while a snuzpod each is insane. Their bedroom doesn’t even look that big?

Reactions: 7
Part of me is actually impressed that quite a low level influencer like her with not a huge following and no YouTube channel gets gifted such expensive items.
Twins can share a cot for a while a snuzpod each is insane. Their bedroom doesn’t even look that big?
It IS pretty remarkable the amount of high end stuff she gets gifted.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she says she has used Snuzpods for all her babies, she will have at least one won’t she? So why does she need 2 brand new ones - the excess makes me sick to be honest cause so many people have nothing plus what does she do with all the ‘used’ items like Otis’ Snuzpod?

I don’t understand how she says she has used Snuzpods for all her babies, she will have at least one won’t she? So why does she need 2 brand new ones - the excess makes me sick to be honest cause so many people have nothing plus what does she do with all the ‘used’ items like Otis’ Snuzpod?
Exactly this! And the babies are only in it for a few months so it’s hardly used down to the ground

Reactions: 3
I imagine she will sell them on.
It’s actually ridiculous that influencers can’t reuse baby items and that everything has to be brand new with each baby. Especially in this instance where there’s a lot of them close in age.

Reactions: 7
I imagine she will sell them on.
It’s actually ridiculous that influencers can’t reuse baby items and that everything has to be brand new with each baby. Especially in this instance where there’s a lot of them close in age.
They all sell it on. It’s awful really. Their excuse is pathetic to “it’s not a gift i have to do lots of work to promote it”
I’m not being funny but I very rarely see any of them promote something very well”

I do actually think she just had another baby to see how much stuff she’d get then and then having twins she probably burst with excitement as she knew that would automatically bring her free stuff

Reactions: 5
I’ve not long had twins and that pram is NOT practical! Neither does she need two snuz pods mine have slept together every night since they were born!!!

She must sell stuff all the time because she’s always buying stuff and getting things gifted but the kids wardrobes aren’t overly full and neither is hers, you never see her wear things twice either.

Reactions: 4
Has all that stuff on her stories today been gifted?
Also those cardigans and hats for the twins look so itchy, poor babies.
Feel like I need a good scratch after seeing those!

Has all that stuff on her stories today been gifted?
Also those cardigans and hats for the twins look so itchy, poor babies.
Feel like I need a good scratch after seeing those!
Surely people don’t enjoy watching someone show off all the free stuff they’ve got that day? Her story is soooo long as it’s just her opening freebies 😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
Surely people don’t enjoy watching someone show off all the free stuff they’ve got that day? Her story is soooo long as it’s just her opening freebies 😴😴😴
And she never correctly states that they are gifted.
Can’t understand why so many companies seem to be queuing up to give her stuff.

Reactions: 2
I’m disappointment with one small brand and gifting her items, it has totally put me off buying the item seeing SS and another Insta prick getting gifted them!

Does she really have a cream/light grey sofa 😱 with children 😱. Me and my husband can’t even be trusted with a dark grey sofa 😂 ours has chocolate and wine stains 😅😅

• Haha
Does she really have a cream/light grey sofa 😱 with children 😱. Me and my husband can’t even be trusted with a dark grey sofa 😂 ours has chocolate and wine stains 😅😅
Her clothes, the kids clothes, the home decor & furniture.
Everything is so impractical for a family with just one or two kids, let alone a tribe like she has.
No wonder she never seems to go out anywhere.
All her time must be taken up keeping all that white and cream pristine looking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.