Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what’s she going to do for content when the twins are 4 or 5 and at school all day? She can’t possibly keep having more and more babies 🙀🙀

Reactions: 4
Googled Sensational Seven and found this thread! Genuine question…where does all her money come from?! I have four kids only one of us works and Id love a pick on her money tree 🤣

Does she have a hair condition? I assume it’s a wig she wears? I honestly don’t know how she manages heavily pregnant with twins and 6 other children and house immaculate. Do the children live in the garden?!

Reactions: 3
Googled Sensational Seven and found this thread! Genuine question…where does all her money come from?! I have four kids only one of us works and Id love a pick on her money tree 🤣

Does she have a hair condition? I assume it’s a wig she wears? I honestly don’t know how she manages heavily pregnant with twins and 6 other children and house immaculate. Do the children live in the garden?!
She has alopecia, and yes it’s a real mystery how she keeps the kids immaculate in white 😳 and the house slick and span!
The magic money tree comes in the shape of expensive gifted items, many that she doesn’t need but keeps anyway.

She has alopecia, and yes it’s a real mystery how she keeps the kids immaculate in white 😳 and the house slick and span!
The magic money tree comes in the shape of expensive gifted items, many that she doesn’t need but keeps anyway.
I reckon she sells some of stuff she gets. I know of lot of influencers do it with gifted clothes…

Thank you. Oh that’s a shame about her hair. I didn’t realise for a long time it was a wig.

Assume the kids are photographed/storied the minute they are dressed and made to stand in different rooms to make it look like it’s throughout the day when in reality they’ve had a mad recording picture taking half hour and are now sat on the sofa with their iPads in their Asda joggers munching chocolate!!!

I also wondered if a lot of stuff was gifted because she never/rarely lets on. Was genuinely intrigued as to how Instagram is feeding clothing and housing 8 children and keeping her in minimum twice weekly clothes shops and white company hauls!

Thank you. Oh that’s a shame about her hair. I didn’t realise for a long time it was a wig.

Assume the kids are photographed/storied the minute they are dressed and made to stand in different rooms to make it look like it’s throughout the day when in reality they’ve had a mad recording picture taking half hour and are now sat on the sofa with their iPads in their Asda joggers munching chocolate!!!
Would be nice to think they were just like so many other toddlers, fighting with siblings & trashing the room as soon as you’ve tidied it or throwing a tantrum because Coco Melon went off 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope so as their “all white” for the gram life must be pretty miserable! I don’t think my anxiety could take all that white with 6 soon to be 8 kids! Where do they all sleep?! What does her husband do? I’m so intrigued!

What gender are her twins! I haven’t been on Instagram for ages to check x

Reactions: 2
As if she’s been gifted two prams. Absolutely outrageous. It’s pure greed. The yo-yo zen is absolutely pointless. They gifted one to chloe lauren. Who’s twins are 3 and her littlest walks. It’s not needed at all!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As if she’s been gifted two prams. Absolutely outrageous. It’s pure greed. The yo-yo zen is absolutely pointless. They gifted one to chloe lauren. Who’s twins are 3 and her littlest walks. It’s not needed at all!
As much as it must be nice to be gifted a pram, the Yoyo double pram not only looks awful but I can’t imagine it’s particularly easy to use either. It’s just 2 prams attached onto each other?

Reactions: 7
As much as it must be nice to be gifted a pram, the Yoyo double pram not only looks awful but I can’t imagine it’s particularly easy to use either. It’s just 2 prams attached onto each other?
Yes she won’t use it as a double at all. She will use it as two singles. I really don’t get the double as it looks really had to move around. That’s why I really don’t get why the likes of chloe lauren said yes to it when her kids are off an age they walk most places.

Yes she won’t use it as a double at all. She will use it as two singles. I really don’t get the double as it looks really had to move around. That’s why I really don’t get why the likes of chloe lauren said yes to it when her kids are off an age they walk most places.
she can’t use it as two single because one of them doesn’t have front wheels 🤯 it’s called a yoyo connect and to me so bloody pointless
63BF7D23-50AB-4303-B66F-8FEEB8C5EDB0.jpeg

• Haha
Because these influencers are greedy cows 💵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.