Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her twins are gorgeous.
August and Arhlo.
Can’t say I’ve seen it spelt Arhlo before.
They are very sweet and a good size too! Hope they get to come home soon.
I quite like the names but yes not sure on the spelling of Arhlo. He’s going to have to constantly correct people on the spelling in the future as I thought it was Arlo?

Reactions: 5
Well her twins are gorgeous.
August and Arhlo.
Can’t say I’ve seen it spelt Arhlo before.
I’m surprised she called one Arlo …. After her ‘insta rival’ little boy is called Arlo too! Maybe that’s why she changed the spelling 😂

Reactions: 3
They are big for early twins - if she had gone to full term they would have been so much bigger and she didnt have a section !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who the duck comes out of hospital after a traumatic birth and babies are still in neonatal unit and she’s fake tanned… she is not on this planet! I hope to god for her children’s sake she gets sterilised soon or John gets the snip! All those kids crammed into that house just used for the freebies is awful. Can’t wait for her stories describing all their new “whhhite” sleepsuits 🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the duck comes out of hospital after a traumatic birth and babies are still in neonatal unit and she’s fake tanned… she is not on this planet! I hope to god for her children’s sake she gets sterilised soon or John gets the snip! All those kids crammed into that house just used for the freebies is awful. Can’t wait for her stories describing all their new “whhhite” sleepsuits 🥱🥱
How hard is it going to be?
Two newborns and two toddlers, plus all the other kids!
The thought of getting ready on time and doing the school run.
The logistics of it all just makes my head explode 🤯

Reactions: 9
Hate those pictures. If you’ve had kids you’ve been there. If you’ve not had kids and you’re a woman you’ve probably bled a lot throughout your life. We get it. We don’t care. Big pants, big pads. We’ve all done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve had good and bad births and I don’t care how good you might be feeling after birth ,nooone in the right mind fancies stripping to their granny pants and giant pad and posing for the gram!
Desperate times .Just go to sleep or something .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just can’t get my head round the spelling of Arhlo😬 sounds like someone’s trying to clear their throat. Poor kids in for a lifetime of constantly telling people how to spell and pronounce his name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just can’t get my head round the spelling of Arhlo😬 sounds like someone’s trying to clear their throat. Poor kids in for a lifetime of constantly telling people how to spell and pronounce his name
Said to be the schoolteachers worst nightmare… different and unusual spellings to names.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.