Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is currently looking at twin prams that baby zen one she was gifted looks horrendous! It’s so long, that’s going to be awful to manoeuvre especially with her toddlers running around with her! Influencers will literally promote anything 🙄

Reactions: 7
As someone who is currently looking at twin prams that baby zen one she was gifted looks horrendous! It’s so long, that’s going to be awful to manoeuvre especially with her toddlers running around with her! Influencers will literally promote anything 🙄

I don’t even know how you would get up a curb. The amount of insta twin mums that have been gifted is a joke. She won’t be getting very far with twins and 2 toddlers to deal with one pram would be enough. I wonder what her family all thought when she announced she was pregnant.... again

Reactions: 4
I don’t even know how you would get up a curb. The amount of insta twin mums that have been gifted is a joke. She won’t be getting very far with twins and 2 toddlers to deal with one pram would be enough. I wonder what her family all thought when she announced she was pregnant.... again
to get up a curb you apparently have to hold both handles 😩 also unless she sold her donkey that means she now has 3 twin buggies 😩

How many kids has she actually got before the twins

Reactions: 2
Imagine taking all the kids out at the same time 😫 I struggle with 2 little ones

Reactions: 3
It looks like it would be impossible to manoeuvre up the kerb when crossing the road!

Reactions: 1
She really doesn’t look happy. She simply can’t be happy I don’t believe it. Whoever said she gives cult vibes is right. She’s just gone behind the eyes and no bleeping wonder parenting is hard without having to keep up the super pristine act all the time. Strange lady.

Reactions: 6
She really doesn’t look happy. She simply can’t be happy I don’t believe it. Whoever said she gives cult vibes is right. She’s just gone behind the eyes and no bleeping wonder parenting is hard without having to keep up the super pristine act all the time. Strange lady.
Like a Stepford Wife on steroids!

Anyone think she’s had the twins ? Wasn’t it her eldest girls birthday yesterday ?

I
Think she has defo had her twins now but is waiting for prime time to reveal all the pics closely followed by a birthing story etc etc - these insta mammas are so predictable

• Haha
Yes, seems the twins arrived on her eldest daughters birthday.
No mention of names or weights, just that she got quite poorly after delivery.

Reactions: 2
I only wish her and her babies the best of health ....
But you just can’t keep on having babies and not risk your health or your babies health
I say this as after my third child I had a large bleed and I actually thought I might die ! Was the scariest time in my life ! No way would I risk having any more ! There comes a time when actually you have to count your blessings and be happy with the children you have not keep having more
Anyway wishing her a speedy recovery and hope the twins are home soon xx

Reactions: 11
Well her twins are gorgeous.
August and Arhlo.
Can’t say I’ve seen it spelt Arhlo before.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.