Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that Zara jumpsuit! Like firstly she has 6 other children so it must get filthy and I’m sorry but I can see her belly button

Reactions: 6
It’s that Zara jumpsuit! Like firstly she has 6 other children so it must get filthy and I’m sorry but I can see her belly button
She said it has a square neckline but it doesn’t .

Surely she would have a lot of maternity wear from previous pregnancies too! The white maxi dresses in the h&m try on look like Victorian night gowns
Don’t be daft,the woman places at least 4 clothes orders for herself a well,I don’t think she’d be seen dead in previous pregnancy maternity wear .Must have money to burn ! I also don’t know where she finds the time to look for all these outfits for herself online as well as shopping for her kids

Reactions: 4
She said it has a square neckline but it doesn’t .

Don’t be daft,the woman places at least 4 clothes orders for herself a well,I don’t think she’d be seen dead in previous pregnancy maternity wear .Must have money to burn ! I also don’t know where she finds the time to look for all these outfits for herself online as well as shopping for her kids
Because she does not appear to ever leave her house unless absolutely necessary - never in the park or eat out etc which I realise with that many kids must he hard but her life seems so empty to me.

Reactions: 3
I feel for her, suffering from alopecia herself and one of her sons has a condition that affects his hands and feet.
Life must be hard, but she puts herself under so much pressure to have her and the kids and the house looking immaculate all the time.

She’s been in hospital, glad she’s ok.
She’s also been gifted a shed load of toys & accessories, it’s never ending.

A dozen stories there of all the toys and prams she’s been sent and not one #gifted or #ad. Shocking! I don’t know how she gets away with it, she never disclosed her ads.

Reactions: 6
A dozen stories there of all the toys and prams she’s been sent and not one #gifted or #ad. Shocking! I don’t know how she gets away with it, she never disclosed her ads.
Don’t know why the companies keep sending her them!
How much would that lot have cost if she’d had to pay for them?
Not displaying #ad suggests a certain arrogance.
It’s like she’s above the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She thanks the business selling them as if they sent it out of kindness and not as an ad 🤔

ive sent a complaint to asa about today’s stories, I have done it previously but asa clearly didn’t do anything about it 😩

• Heart
She really does often make it look like she’s paid for the stuff!
Just thanking the companies and not declaring #ad or #gifted!
We see people all the time on Instagram thanking the company that they bought stuff from, it’s courtesy to do so for a lovely product, and this is what she’s making her gifted stuff look like.
It’s rather dishonest.

Reactions: 1
disgusting she’s accepted another pram 😡
Unbelievable that companies still gift her all this stuff! As a mum to be she has hasn’t “influenced” me into buying anything! If anything she’s put me off certain companies!
where do they store all this stuff??

Shes ridiculous, not only greedy but when is she ever going to use such a dinky little pram when she has 4 kids under 3?! Such a joker

Reactions: 5
I think there are 2 of them! But how is a yo-yo practical for twins?!
Babyzen have just brought out a new weird connect buggy, I heard you have to use both hands to get it up and down curbs 😂 really useful when you have another 30 kids to get across the road too 😩

CE451C9C-5DFA-487E-8D1E-CC00E18B51B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.