Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
She genuinely does fascinate me. I have 3 children and have debated a 4th but the logistics of even 3 make my brain melt. Like how does she do it?!
It’s hard enough trying to take my kids to their swimming lessons/club which are all in the same bloody pool but different times. How could you do that with 8?

The kids must not have any extra curricular stuff, beavers, brownies, swimming, scouts, athletics, music lessons, etc, how could you organise and be there for all of that for all those kids?

She had said in yesterday’s story something like some days are just over really fast and she loves that. Makes me sad. The days are long but the years are short, I’m over here wishing my days would slow right down as I just want to spend as much time with kids as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I know she is obviously still struggling from the twins being in hospital for a few weeks after being born but I think we will never hear the end of this from her.
I also can’t imagine getting my newborn home and spending time sharing stupid links to dresses I bought from Zara & H&M

Reactions: 14

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I find her stories so strange

Always the sounds off when stories with the kids

Kids lined up in Victorian costumes eating a sausage on a plate

Kids sat on the concrete rather than the grass ( must be so uncomfortable for them ) which I find weird do you think that’s so they don’t get their costumes dirty with god forbid

Then she is showing us some ill fitting sandals she has on ! Honestly who could give a toss about what sandals you are wearing when you’ve just had twins and have a ton of other kids to look after !
Just let the kids be kids and get dirty and play and wear clothes that are suitable for kids !!
She is the product of spending too much time on Instagram and the poor kids have to suffer it too
I know she reads here so congratulations to you on the birth of your twins now please put your phone away enjoy your kids and dress them in some comfortable clothes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s just so fascinating. Who is she and what’s her origin story? She’s just a normal woman who had loads of kids? Does she have a faith she practices that prohibits contraception? IS SHE IN A CULT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Moaner

She’s talks some shite aye.. one minute she’s so blessed John has worked so hard to let her stay home and be a mum which is the most amazing thing anyone can ever do apparently, the next minute... how dare we assume she has only one income.. what kind of jealous weirdos are we questioning that 🙄
How does she fit tattle in? My mind is blown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Loveitme

VIP Member
I know she is obviously still struggling from the twins being in hospital for a few weeks after being born but I think we will never hear the end of this from her.
I also can’t imagine getting my newborn home and spending time sharing stupid links to dresses I bought from Zara & H&M
Finding the whole I’m so traumatised from
Birth and have 8 kids to look after but here’s my h and m pjs ,swipe up for my Zara dress crack really really bizzare !

• Heart
  • Haha

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
She’s a clown.

House too small for the ones she’s got. Moans all the time. You can’t possibly give your all to 8 children. She needs sterilising. Can’t be bothered with contraception. Clown

• Heart

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
Moaning about how she can’t split herself into. million pieces and be their for all her kids. It’s really sad she uses that as an excuse to miss important milestones in their lives.

STOP. HAVING. MORE. THEN. YOU. IDIOT 😬

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hate those pictures. If you’ve had kids you’ve been there. If you’ve not had kids and you’re a woman you’ve probably bled a lot throughout your life. We get it. We don’t care. Big pants, big pads. We’ve all done it.

• Heart

Moaner

Totally agree the videos always seem so forced, like they are being directed and very conscious of what they are doing. Why aren’t the running around splashing in a paddling pool or just playing in general? Sara for the love of god get off Instagram and let’s those kids have some real fun (and no not Shopping in Zara or sitting in the car with a happy meal!) 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
This is what annoys me. Because I have expressed opinions I am jealous. She’s had a rant about people making judgments of her family and finances based on what she uploads but she’s also just made an assumption about us. What am I jealous of Sara? I have a wonderful partner and children and together we both have great careers which mean we are financially very stable. We’ve got a beautiful house and have regular family days out and holidays. And best of all we have achieved everything we have without having to exploit our children over social media. So change the record ✌🏼
I’m the opposite I’m skint AF and nakered from looking after 2 kids on my own 😂😂 but my heart is full of love ❤

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Just can’t get my head round the spelling of Arhlo😬 sounds like someone’s trying to clear their throat. Poor kids in for a lifetime of constantly telling people how to spell and pronounce his name

• Haha
  • Sick

LucilleP

She’s been so annoying and defensive on her stories ,clearly been reading here and has ended up contradicting herself as she often does.I don’t know why she’s got such a bee in her bonnet about people questioning how they afford it ,noones jealous love we just didn’t realise you had a mysterious second wage .
This is what annoys me. Because I have expressed opinions I am jealous. She’s had a rant about people making judgments of her family and finances based on what she uploads but she’s also just made an assumption about us. What am I jealous of Sara? I have a wonderful partner and children and together we both have great careers which mean we are financially very stable. We’ve got a beautiful house and have regular family days out and holidays. And best of all we have achieved everything we have without having to exploit our children over social media. So change the record ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Loveitme

VIP Member
Why’s every item of clothing a ‘piece’ like it came straight from the rails of Versace itself and not h and m ?

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
I’ve had good and bad births and I don’t care how good you might be feeling after birth ,nooone in the right mind fancies stripping to their granny pants and giant pad and posing for the gram!
Desperate times .Just go to sleep or something .

• Heart
  • Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I only wish her and her babies the best of health ....
But you just can’t keep on having babies and not risk your health or your babies health
I say this as after my third child I had a large bleed and I actually thought I might die ! Was the scariest time in my life ! No way would I risk having any more ! There comes a time when actually you have to count your blessings and be happy with the children you have not keep having more
Anyway wishing her a speedy recovery and hope the twins are home soon xx

Libbie

VIP Member
One of the twins Is in hospital for bronchitis on the High dependency unit and she has posted to say that she misses him but she is currently splitting her time between both babies. Which I get.. no one wants to be away from their newborns but surely she should be staying with the poorly baby? I’d be out of my mind with worry! Hope he is ok
Surely one parent can stay at home with twin 1, and the other at the hospital with twin 2, no?! 🧐
Also, if I had a child in intensive care the very last thing on my mind would be posting it all on instagram!! 🤯

• Heart