Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shops ridiculous amounts. I earn a very high earning salary and have no Children I spend a lot on clothes etc cause I can... but for her to be spending what she is on herself let alone all those kids it’s not adding up for me.... 🤔🤔. Wondering if she’s up to her eyeballs in debt?

Reactions: 2
I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with her living in a flat and wanting lot of kids. What house someone has is really not a big problem. Everyone has different finances so I think it’s shallow to slam her for that. Yes she could have had less kids but honestly, some families don’t need a huge property to be happy. Some can’t afford that. Some people value their kids over the house. The clothes however are frightening at times. sometimes I think they look good and other times they give me horror film vibes. I think the dad looks a bit scary too and all the kids seem to look like him but with different hair.
he looks like hes been dug up !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I work and one got one child and couldn’t afford to buy all those clothes she’s just posted

Reactions: 6
Yes I’ve always wondered how they afford it... she haemorrhages money on clothes every other day!

Reactions: 3
Did she just say she would wear that dress with her FINDORA hat? 😂 more shopping I see 😂
I thought I’d been saying it wrong all these years 😂😂

I love the fact that she pointed out that it was Lloyd grossman Pasta sauce! No supermarket sauce for them it seems lol.

• Haha
Those trainers are not even all that 🙄 the way she spun that story out wow she bleeping bores me to tears

Agreed she’s so grubby looking 🤢 always has tons of cheap orange tan on with worn off patches and those clumpy 10 layers of mascara give me the heave 😷

I can’t decide wether I’m in awe of her or she’s totally strange .I do agree she doesn’t seem very happy and always seems stressed .Which I mean so would I if I had all those kids and also be trying to portray this picture prefect life on insta.I don’t know how she does it ,I have two kids ,ones a small baby and she just seems to have it all so together

I can’t decide wether I’m in awe of her or she’s totally strange .I do agree she doesn’t seem very happy and always seems stressed .Which I mean so would I if I had all those kids and also be trying to portray this picture prefect life on insta.I don’t know how she does it ,I have two kids ,ones a small baby and she just seems to have it all so together
I think she never seems happy :( her face is always tripping her. Like when she was talking about witching hour she looked like she could cry.

Kids are hard work and the more kids you have the more you need to cut yourself into those ‘million pieces’ as she said. And some days are just crap days in general, but the more kids you have, the harder it is.

She’s a drip. Doesn’t declare ads or freebies properly and dresses her children up like dolls to make them insta worthy when they just aren’t.

She’s a drip. Doesn’t declare ads or freebies properly and dresses her children up like dolls to make them insta worthy when they just aren’t.
Couldn’t agree more. The whole set up is strange and I think she realises herself that when her babies get to a certain age they most certainly lack the looks of other instagram ale families.... 🙈 sorry not trying to be nasty but it’s the truth. They just all look a bit rough in my eyes it’s genuinely like they are trying to polish a turd 💩 🤣

• Haha
I just want to know how she has the time to choose and order all the clothes then open them,try them on then take a million vids and photos in for them then upload them

Reactions: 5
Has she got a partner? Sorry I don’t follow her I was only alerted to her yesterday after the trainers sob story as someone I work with is actually best friends with her and I seen it shared on her Instagram. Can tell I’m not a fan already.

Has she got a partner? Sorry I don’t follow her I was only alerted to her yesterday after the trainers sob story as someone I work with is actually best friends with her and I seen it shared on her Instagram. Can tell I’m not a fan already.
Yes she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.