Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child is too big for that car seat and he also shouldn’t have that big coat on whilst crammed into it... moron!

Reactions: 6
In all fairness he still fits the carseat, unless he is over the weight limit, baby fits first size carseat till head reaches the top of the shell, both mine were in it till almost 2 and they're big girls...and the longer she keeps him in in the better seeing as she puts her kids forward facing straight away. but she shouldn't have a massive jacket on him, she does it with Francesca all the time too.

Reactions: 1
Those silver leggings for children, I'm definately no fashionista but they are horrific. Tin man vibes 😳

Reactions: 2
That cant be one but two cartier bracelets she is wearing tonight? Is it possible they are dupes? Has to be 😳 her necklace for her late father is lovely though

Reactions: 3
They all remind me of the Addams family. Either that or they look like ghosts from the Victorian era. The whole family give me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always try to be fair but I always wonder how these bloggers think hundreds of pounds worth of clothing is more important than taking all their children out for the day to a zoo for example? It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 6
I get fashion b what on Earth is that little girl wearing? I love mine to look cute and good but it was so over the top. My husband would laugh if I put mine in that sort of outfit

Reactions: 4
Does her eldest son not live with her? I know it’s apparently been mentioned that he doesn’t want to be in pictures etc but you never see him. Like nothing. My eldest doesn’t love a picture but if I constantly storied etc you would defo see him iygwim?

Reactions: 3
Does her eldest son not live with her? I know it’s apparently been mentioned that he doesn’t want to be in pictures etc but you never see him. Like nothing. My eldest doesn’t love a picture but if I constantly storied etc you would defo see him iygwim?
He stays with his grandma a lot .

I think someone said before that their apartment is quite small and maybe with so many younger siblings around he probably doesn't get a minutes peace so escapes to grandma's when he can !

Bloody hell they’ve bought a house! Where do they actually live? I know she’s Scottish but do they live in Scotland or this side of the border?

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell they’ve bought a house! Where do they actually live? I know she’s Scottish but do they live in Scotland or this side of the border?
Doesn’t look very big for a family of 7! Probably paying over the odds too for a new build 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.