Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with her living in a flat and wanting lot of kids. What house someone has is really not a big problem. Everyone has different finances so I think it’s shallow to slam her for that. Yes she could have had less kids but honestly, some families don’t need a huge property to be happy. Some can’t afford that. Some people value their kids over the house. The clothes however are frightening at times. sometimes I think they look good and other times they give me horror film vibes. I think the dad looks a bit scary too and all the kids seem to look like him but with different hair.
They are a funny looking bunch. I think she dresses them up so much to try and detract from it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’s said before he’s a car salesman at a dealership? I could of dreamt that though 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused is that otis’s room or a corner of her bedroom
It’s a corner of her room - her 3 older boys share a room, 2 girls share and Otis is in her room but she is looking for a new house (bigger) cos her eldest boy stays at his grandma a lot due to the lack of space

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s a corner of her room - her 3 older boys share a room, 2 girls share and Otis is in her room but she is looking for a new house (bigger) cos her eldest boy stays at his grandma a lot due to the lack of space
Her oldest boy is still quiet young, I fing the whole arrangement very strange, he never seems to be included in any outings/photos etc, I get he may not want to be on photos but he never appears to be with them on days out. She has uploaded photos #myworld with 5 children not evening mentioning her oldest.

I’m sure she’s said before he’s a car salesman at a dealership? I could of dreamt that though 🤣
Yes that’s true! They had a night at Gleneagles a few years ago which was connected with his role, a manager if I remember rightly, it’s on the grid - she’s wearing a long white dress!

Her oldest boy is still quiet young, I fing the whole arrangement very strange, he never seems to be included in any outings/photos etc, I get he may not want to be on photos but he never appears to be with them on days out. She has uploaded photos #myworld with 5 children not evening mentioning her oldest.
I’m sure she has he doesn’t want to be shown on her social media or have photos, either way I would always feel the need to say ‘#myworld including ‘blah blah’ who hates having photos’ but that’s not very instagram worthy is it 😩😩😂😂

Reactions: 1
I do feel like she shows a perfect life shops a lot and almost living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Her if hubby is a car sales men nothing wrong in at all as my hubby is the same but it’s very very up and down! Some months you can get a fab pay then other months it’s a struggle as it’s all commission led. 🤷‍♀️
It’s hard work having a hubby in that trade as they work 6 days a week. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The Lumi is just another MLM scam. You be been following a few who use it everyday and they’re breaking out all the time. Just wash your face!
So many of them selling it use filters to hide quite bad spots etc

I think it’s a case of just being obsessed with a baby. As soon as they’re bigger the novelty wears off
Francesca used to be the favourite, and then Otis came along! Do we think she’ll have another?!😂

This women looks like a drag queen and a cheap traveller !! No idea who she is apart from the fact she dresses her children like something out of the Omen !!! 😳

• Haha
She reminds me of the girl from the file “the ring” climbing through the tv with all that dark hair 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Flat must be freezing with the baby always wearing an hat. He’s too old for bonnets now too it looks ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.