Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That god damn brooch take it off for five mins !!
cant stand that brooch. 😂. Like enough labels on show with a gucci belt and sandals but let’s throw on the good old Chanel brooch just so I can try pretend I’m even more loaded 😭 so tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one needs to buy a Lumi so they clean Sharpie whiskers off. Just in case you were tempted.

Also, she’s using a filter when trying to show nearly 40k people how good her skin is after using it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see the reply she had when someone asked her where she got the brooch? It was hilarious on her q&a last week. Some big long story about her husbands brother working in london so he travels and Heathrow have a shop 😂🥴 big lengthy story to try and prove it’s real 😭😭😭😭😭😭🥴 ok Hun we believe you 🤥🥱

• Haha
Does anyone know why she has deleted her account on Instagram? I just realised I’ve not seen her for at least a week maybe longer. Initially I thought she wasn’t doing stories as the kids went back to school last week in Scotland. I just hope nothing untoward has happened. Feel a bit silly worrying about someone I don’t know but it’s praying on my mind.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why she has deleted her account on Instagram? I just realised I’ve not seen her for at least a week maybe longer. Initially I thought she wasn’t doing stories as the kids went back to school last week in Scotland. I just hope nothing untoward has happened. Feel a bit silly worrying about someone I don’t know but it’s praying on my mind.
Her account is still there, just checked. She’s been storying all week.

What does it say when you try and look at her account, user not found? If so, you’ve been blocked.

You've probably been blocked 🙁

Yeah, you’ve been blocked I reckon

Wow how did this not even occur to me🙄as I haven’t made any comments so it’s definately not something I’ve said🤣I only did likes & reactions.
Ah I’ve got it
😱
🧐
🤪
I didn’t buy a Lumi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, you’ve been blocked I reckon
Are you blocked then? 😂
Yes I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
& I didn’t do anything, write anything or say anything🤐🤫🤭Maybe she can hear my thoughts🤯 & see my eyes rolling🙄 when ever she posts her pieces.

Her account is still there, just checked. She’s been storying all week.

What does it say when you try and look at her account, user not found? If so, you’ve been blocked.
It says user not found.
I’m gobsmacked as I’ve done nothing.
Maybe because I asked for her Lumi code & never bought one & it messed up her conversion rate & she missed out on a huge bonus & she’s a bit pissed off🤬
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
U ain’t missing much hun. Just the usual shite from the torn faced cow. Moaning about all her ironing from all these insta changes for pics

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think there was makeup on that lumi before she started 'cleansing' with it last night? She says she'd double cleansed and was going to see what the lumi could get off her skin after, but when she put it to her face it looked like there was makeup on it as well as cleanser??

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think there was makeup on that lumi before she started 'cleansing' with it last night? She says she'd double cleansed and was going to see what the lumi could get off her skin after, but when she put it to her face it looked like there was makeup on it as well as cleanser??
The Lumi is so boring - it’s all you see on bloody Instagram - just wash your face properly people, you do not need a £200 gadget to do that!!

Reactions: 5
Who even has a spare £200 to spend on a fking face washer? Especially in these times with so many losing their jobs it’s a fking insult when they post this sort of stuff and then have the cheek to do a swipe up!

Who even has a spare £200 to spend on a fking face washer? Especially in these times with so many losing their jobs it’s a fking insult when they post this sort of stuff and then have the cheek to do a swipe up!
I don’t understand how she can afford to constantly shop for clothes either. We have 2 really good salaries and 1 child and I honestly couldn’t afford to shop like she does - it’s mental!

Reactions: 6
I've just looked at it 100% looks like that. Clearly a marketing tactic they all use so complete false advertising

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.