Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are 4 beds I think, they have those style houses near me. They’re not spacious at all!

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell they’ve bought a house! Where do they actually live? I know she’s Scottish but do they live in Scotland or this side of the border?
Edinburgh, not sure where the new house is!

For the blocked...

Attachments

Last edited:
Bloody hell they’ve bought a house! Where do they actually live? I know she’s Scottish but do they live in Scotland or this side of the border?
They live in Edinburgh.

Sounds mean but the house doesn’t look big enough for 5 rooms. Maybe there is a study downstairs which she’s using as the 5th room
They’re probably only small bedrooms .

I'm pretty sure it's a Taylor wimpey Douglas House type which is 4 bedrooms which a separate dining room which I'd imagine is what she'd use as the 5th bedroom

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure it's a Taylor wimpey Douglas House type which is 4 bedrooms which a separate dining room which I'd imagine is what she'd use as the 5th bedroom
It’s quite easy to find on rightmove! Why are these people so stupid! 🤯

Very easy to find online which is scary ! Definitely using the downstairs seperate dining room as the fifth bedroom

Not sure why lying to say it's a five bedroom house though? Just say it's a 4 bed and we'll be using a downstairs room as the 5th bedroom?

Reactions: 4
Not sure why lying to say it's a five bedroom house though? Just say it's a 4 bed and we'll be using a downstairs room as the 5th bedroom?
I
Mean I wouldn’t judge her for buying a 4 but why lie. She’s got 6 kids and houses are expensive so I wouldn’t judge. I judge her as she has lied. It’s trying to keep up with the perfect insta! I’d be more interested and engage with her if she said it’s a 4 bed but making a 5th bedroom for Owen. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it’s a little over 100sqm, that’s absolutely tiny for a supposed 5 bed house 🤥🤥
“Huge potential for extending etc..”
aye sure Sara...new builds are known for their huge gardens 😑
Seriously why lie 🙄

Exactly why lie, just be truthful ..ah yes she’s an influencer, it doesn’t come with the territory! 😂

It’s also not a NEW build!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.