Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for them, none of them have got their own space. The eldest who is a teenager; is always at his grandparents because he has to share a small room with his two younger brothers... he is nothing like the rest of the family he wears normal clothes not baby blue tights and bloomers 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Didn't realize they lived in a flat ( not that there is anything wrong with living in a flat may I quickly add!) But it really doesn't go with the image she is trying to portray does it 🙈🙈 As we say in Ireland - notions!!
Notions, love this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with her living in a flat and wanting lot of kids. What house someone has is really not a big problem. Everyone has different finances so I think it’s shallow to slam her for that. Yes she could have had less kids but honestly, some families don’t need a huge property to be happy. Some can’t afford that. Some people value their kids over the house. The clothes however are frightening at times. sometimes I think they look good and other times they give me horror film vibes. I think the dad looks a bit scary too and all the kids seem to look like him but with different hair.

Reactions: 3
Just before I stopped watching her (when she took the face washer thing to an egg I was done) she linked a cute knitted set from zara. I liked it and decided to get it for my daughter. We took my daughter to the park wearing it, very cute until she went down the plastic slide in her wooly clothes and gave her dad electric shocks because of the static from the set. 5 times she went down the slide before her dad decided enough was enough and took her home to get changed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just before I stopped watching her (when she took the face washer thing to an egg I was done) she linked a cute knitted set from zara. I liked it and decided to get it for my daughter. We took my daughter to the park wearing it, very cute until she went down the plastic slide in her wooly clothes and gave her dad electric shocks because of the static from the set. 5 times she went down the slide before her dad decided enough was enough and took her home to get changed 😅
Those clothes are not for playing in that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with her living in a flat and wanting lot of kids. What house someone has is really not a big problem. Everyone has different finances so I think it’s shallow to slam her for that. Yes she could have had less kids but honestly, some families don’t need a huge property to be happy. Some can’t afford that. Some people value their kids over the house. The clothes however are frightening at times. sometimes I think they look good and other times they give me horror film vibes. I think the dad looks a bit scary too and all the kids seem to look like him but with different hair.
I don’t think you need a huge house to be happy. I also live in a three bed (mine is a house) but I only have three kids, so half the amount. Six kids in a three bed flat is a lot.

Its not the fact that she lives in a flat, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It’s the fact that’s she’s forced 6 children into that space, it’s overcrowded, the eldest boy is a teenager and shares a room with two younger siblings, one of which sleeps in a pull out bed due to lack of space. 😢

Reactions: 7
She can’t send some of them kids back can she ? Some people may have a stronger urge for a bigger family over A big house. If she lives in a town houses are always more cramped. Maybe she thought she would have a bigger house by this point. I was also thinking maybe she is in a council property and awaiting a bigger house.
I agree the living situation looks stressful. The boys room and all squished in must be driving her insane which is why I think she’s so stressed in quarantine

I think the point people are making is that there is no problem living in a flat with kids but when you are already over crowded the why keep having more babies

Reactions: 8
I think the point people are making is that there is no problem living in a flat with kids but when you are already over crowded the why keep having more babies
Absolutely this!

I live in a small city centre flat and wouldn’t dream of filling it with children, I’d move in order to accommodate children and the paraphernalia that comes with them! 😂 I just feel that she has a selfish attitude, but hey that’s just me!

Reactions: 4
They could afford a bigger home if she stopped spending so much money on Zara hauls every week... I’ve never known anyone spend so much money on clothing, I buy a few items a month if I see something I really like, I don’t go mental like here. I bet they’re up to their eyeballs in credit card debts funding her spending habits!

Reactions: 11
I think their priorities are all wrong! I could easily live without the shipping, but the lack of space, no way!
Her new hair looks fantastic I must say, very natural, the new thickness/style really suits her!

Reactions: 4
I started following SS recently and although I don't agree with a few things I find her more bearable than other Insta accounts such as Mothering It...
One thing I really don't get is why Sara dresses her 1yo in knitted hats that cover his ears constantly, surely that can't be good for him and could potential hinder his hearing and delay his speech possibly? Sorry for jumping on the post

*potentially

I started following SS recently and although I don't agree with a few things I find her more bearable than other Insta accounts such as Mothering It...
One thing I really don't get is why Sara dresses her 1yo in knitted hats that cover his ears constantly, surely that can't be good for him and could potential hinder his hearing and delay his speech possibly? Sorry for jumping on the post

*potentially
I doubt it would.

I follow an account who has her little one in bonnets often, the child is 2.5 and worn them since a baby and the child’s speech is much clearer than some kids I know at nearly 4 years old.
Those knitted bonnets looks so thin to be fair, I can’t say I am a fan myself, but I doubt it will cause any impact to their hearing / speech abilities

I doubt it will hinder his hearing or speech but they do look absolutely ridiculous. Might be cute on a tiny newborn but he’s a big lump of a boy now and she needs to dress him for his age & size and stop being obsessed with newborns.

Reactions: 6
I doubt it will hinder his hearing or speech but they do look absolutely ridiculous. Might be cute on a tiny newborn but he’s a big lump of a boy now and she needs to dress him for his age & size and stop being obsessed with newborns.
Exactly this, he’ll be a toddler soon and still dressed like a newborn! Obsessed indeed! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get the Adam's family vibes 😳

• Haha
I doubt it would.

I follow an account who has her little one in bonnets often, the child is 2.5 and worn them since a baby and the child’s speech is much clearer than some kids I know at nearly 4 years old.
Those knitted bonnets looks so thin to be fair, I can’t say I am a fan myself, but I doubt it will cause any impact to their hearing / speech abilities
Ah that's good then. I was genuinely curious as I've never seen a child of that age dressed in bonnets so often if at all as others have said. They look like they'd make him really hot in this heat.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.