Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she share a story containing the words your kids won’t remember the fancy clothes you dress them in 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a great figure but wears some really hideous things 🤢 She could look so nice if she stopped trying to look like a cloud ☁ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone do a quick recap as to who this lady is ? I've just come across her and I can't get over how awkward and weird she is with her own children. It's like she has never held a child before she is all wooden and stuff? Is that a wig also?

Reactions: 2
Can someone do a quick recap as to who this lady is ? I've just come across her and I can't get over how awkward and weird she is with her own children. It's like she has never held a child before she is all wooden and stuff? Is that a wig also?
It is a wig as she suffers from alopecia.

I don’t personally understand filming a 2 year old opening a box of new shoes... are they meant to be delighted by this? Kids shouldn’t give a sh*t about getting new shoes like that, they should care about toys and cartoons and sweets - it’s weird!!

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand the way she misses out words! Like ‘I take small’ no love! ‘you take a size small’ she does it with some much stuff. Also why is she showing us her fridge? No one cares to see all your prepackaged tit 😂

• Haha
I don’t personally understand filming a 2 year old opening a box of new shoes... are they meant to be delighted by this? Kids shouldn’t give a sh*t about getting new shoes like that, they should care about toys and cartoons and sweets - it’s weird!!
Your famous she’s quoted this post on her Instagram feed !! So obviously reading here ! Don’t know how she would have the time to read here with that many kids and taking the time to dress them up as little dolls 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was immediately blocked because I asked her whether that face scrubber thing was an ad. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It used to be Francesca till Otis was born, shes addicted to having babies to dress up in those hideous clothes... they can’t refuse when they can’t talk can they 🤣🤣

• Haha
They’re definitely addicted to babies, who in their right mind would have 6 children in a 3 bedroom flat! It’s beyond selfish, not to mention the environmental impact! 😱

Reactions: 5
They’re definitely addicted to babies, who in their right mind would have 6 children in a 3 bedroom flat! It’s beyond selfish, not to mention the environmental impact! 😱
She lives in a flat? Fml they just all be on top of each other! Each to their own I suppose

• Wow
Yep and we are all paying for it with tax credits and child benefits I bet ! Wonder if she declares all the #gifted 🤔
Oh and I know she reads here in between her busy life filming her kids ! Put the kids in some shorts and t-shirt and take them out to the park or the woods and let them have fun !

Reactions: 8
Didn't realize they lived in a flat ( not that there is anything wrong with living in a flat may I quickly add!) But it really doesn't go with the image she is trying to portray does it 🙈🙈 As we say in Ireland - notions!!

• Haha
Dear lord
Has anyone watched her hospital bag highlights!! She packed Lacey bra and knickers.... wtf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.