Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can clearly tell she’s not a very intelligent person. Like what did she do before popping out kids for a living? She needs to pipe down. She’s the one breaking all the rules. ASA needs to go to town on this one.
I’ve reported her as she is constantly flouting the rules... is she actually stupid?! No one cares if it’s gifted or a paid ad but just be honest instead of trying to portray a picture of yourself constantly buying the kids clothes when obviously your not. Every day there’s a delivery, unless she’s absolutely loaded it’s impossible to have that lifestyle!

Reactions: 5
Her entire rant about ‘being mean’ and ‘stalkers’etc’.but still to attempt to address why she has breached ASA rules. She has read the allegations, why not do an apology and agree to start following the law.

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported her as she is constantly flouting the rules... is she actually stupid?! No one cares if it’s gifted or a paid ad but just be honest instead of trying to portray a picture of yourself constantly buying the kids clothes when obviously your not. Every day there’s a delivery, unless she’s absolutely loaded it’s impossible to have that lifestyle!
I genuinely worry sometimes that she just doesn’t understand because she is thick. Im sorry but the clothes she has them all in for the birthday were awful.

Reactions: 4
also complete arrogance that she is somehow above the law. “Im just a mum who loves fashion”........

• Angry
She keeps showing all the stuff that she can cleanse off her face.... em- surely if you put 10 layers of foundations and products on you will naturally be able to get more and more off each time you cleanse. What a con! Plus that foundation today- it’s 5 shades too dark!!!!

• Haha
I don’t know how but I stumbled across her account today and crikey what is going on 😳
First thought it was an American Family from Pennsylvania or something then realised it isn’t !!
I actually think this woman has issues and it’s actually sad for her and the children !
She is the product of the Instagram generation that’s for sure !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how but I stumbled across her account today and crikey what is going on 😳
First thought it was an American Family from Pennsylvania or something then realised it isn’t !!
I actually think this woman has issues and it’s actually sad for her and the children !
She is the product of the Instagram generation that’s for sure !!
She’s an actual joke

Her youngest baby has just turned 1 and I know all babies are different but he doesn’t do anything at all - just about sits up... maybe if she spent more time playing and interacting with him instead of dressing him up like a doll🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her youngest baby has just turned 1 and I know all babies are different but he doesn’t do anything at all - just about sits up... maybe if she spent more time playing and interacting with him instead of dressing him up like a doll🤷🏽‍♀️
Poor thing can barely sit up cos shes always got him stuffed in outfits 3 sizes too small 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.