Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another series of LumiSpa ad’s. blatant plugs and following a sales instruction book! I’ve reported to ASA- please do the same if you can. This product is over £1000 and her unscrupulous sales patter is a scam!!!!!!!
It costs over a grand? Who the fk would pay that

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why her baby always has a bonnet on indoors... never mind when sleeping

Reactions: 4
Ok so I’m new to her what on earth does she dress those kids up like.
The birthday outfits were so ridiculous!
Otis in those bloody bonnets... Plus his clothes always looks so small on him. Babies need comfort.
The outfits they were to a picnic... do they not wear play clothes. Is everything she does a photo shoot

Don’t get started on the lumi and using it on a fecking strawberry

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The boys suits look ridiculous - I’m personally not a fan of little boys in suits so maybe I’m a bit biased but they were in the house all day dressed up in their free clothes for a 9th birthday party - you never see them running around the woods getting filthy or anything- their life must be as dull as their mum is

Yup another load of free clothes (Sara- THAT is you accepting payment) that she dresses the kids up in and takes 100 pics- and adds a discount code (Sara- THAT is you advertising the product). Zero #ad #gifted etc. You are breaching ASA rules and your page should be shut down. Please everyone- screenshot and send to ASA!!!

Reactions: 5
Yup another load of free clothes (Sara- THAT is you accepting payment) that she dresses the kids up in and takes 100 pics- and adds a discount code (Sara- THAT is you advertising the product). Zero #ad #gifted etc. You are breaching ASA rules and your page should be shut down. Please everyone- screenshot and send to ASA!!!
I've reported her loads and never seems to get picked up

Reactions: 2
Cant imagine the lives those poor kids have, great they have lovely clothes, but they're never seen having actual fun? Just staged moments like a photo shoot in silly uncomfortable clothes, and sitting like sardines in their tiny living room playing with bland boring toys that only fit her colour scheme 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Cant imagine the lives those poor kids have, great they have lovely clothes, but they're never seen having actual fun? Just staged moments like a photo shoot in silly uncomfortable clothes, and sitting like sardines in their tiny living room playing with bland boring toys that only fit her colour scheme 🤯
Or in the car going to Tesco/Zara 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm assuming sensational 7 has been reading on here hence today's rant 🙄

Reactions: 3
Omg her rant is ‘laughable’ 😂 isn’t bothered about this site but has taken time away from all the fun she has with her children!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s complaining about people “stalking her page and her children”, and saying how weird she thinks that is?
Is Sara, their mother, not the person that has put the children’s lives out there for all to see, monetised them and their basic right to privacy for the gram?!! Honestly you can’t make this tit up!! 🤯😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You can clearly tell she’s not a very intelligent person. Like what did she do before popping out kids for a living? She needs to pipe down. She’s the one breaking all the rules. ASA needs to go to town on this one.

Showing us her results from her lumi spa this morning, yes sara looks well but you have a filter on your face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.