Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there are plans to move- at least she has been alluding to looking forward to doing up rooms for the kids! She is getting worked up at people commenting on her having so many kids when she is out with them all (minus the oldest of course).... she does look some sight strolling through the woods in white frills and straw boaters....
I agree....I think all the white frill and vintage style clothes are probably what catches peoples eyes first, a scene out of little house on the prairie. All kids immaculate as well as her with so many kids I'd say that is what shocks people also, how does she have the time or patience

I hope she’s getting reported for the all undeclared adds? And also ANOTHER Zara haul!!!

Reactions: 1
It just REALLY irks me that people use the kids like accessories for content- and because of that the adults get paid for ads,gifted etc. But the kids get nothing from it despite it being their images which are shared with tens of thousands of people. Those kids can’t consent and have no ability to influence or control their own images. In any other context it would be viewed as exploitation or abuse of power.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but since she had her last baby and became obsessed with FashionBug she has become really annoying. I cannot work our how she can afford to do Zara hauls every week - I know it’s not exactly Prada but even a few £20 tops every week adds up. Alsi, do you think she just spends hours getting them all dressed up to go a 20 min woodland walk for the Gram

Reactions: 3
More gifted stuff without marking it as ad and more buying from Zara, can anyone please tell me her secret? What am I missing 😂

She’s advertising and selling that lumi spa and doesn’t mark is as an ad. How can she get it so wrong?

i reporter it- not sure how seriously they will take it though. The gladiator sandals yesterday were also a blatant scripted advert!!

I could be wrong and just the style of the dress but kind of looks like a tiny baby bump under that blue dress she wearing in her grid posts today 🤷‍♀️ she also hasnt been feeling well recently

• Wow
I could be wrong and just the style of the dress but kind of looks like a tiny baby bump under that blue dress she wearing in her grid posts today 🤷‍♀️ she also hasnt been feeling well recently
Oh god she can’t have 7 kids in that flat surely

• Wow
I actually thought this the other day when she mentioned about not feeling well, I noticed a few times shes done stories and been subconsciously holding her belly 🤔

• Wow
Yet another series of LumiSpa ad’s. blatant plugs and following a sales instruction book! I’ve reported to ASA- please do the same if you can. This product is over £1000 and her unscrupulous sales patter is a scam!!!!!!!

She literally gets sent expensive clothing for her kids all the time and never declares any as gifts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.