Sensational Seven

She is fake another one who acts all up her ass get a job

Blimey, never heard of her so just went to look, that poor baby dressed up like a doll in all those thick clothes. All for the sake of some photos. Makes me want to hand her a packet of chocolate buttons and let loose
Poor boy gets dressed up like a dolly

Last edited:
I don't understand, genuinely now not being judgemental or anything just very confused, why you'd live in a 3 bedroom flat with 6 children and spend so much on clothes instead of save up for a bigger place.
🙌🏻 I agree she needs to ditch the designer crap stop the Zara shit and get them kids some space and garden

Bishbashbosh

Ok I’ve followed her for a while, I’m confused - do they live in a flat with 6 kids 🤯 I’m sure she has done stories of the kids in a garden. Maybe not theirs I guess. Blimey, I just can’t imagine that, why have that many if you’ve no the space ?! I feel cramped with my 3 and we’ve 5 bedrooms.
She gives the impression that they have lots of cash...designer clothes, shopping hauls.
Where is all the plastic tat which young kids have?!How are the kids so pristine all the time?!

Jpops91

I think she is very organised and has her storage solutions perfected- and she must work really hard to keep it tidy and clean! Normally the older kids stay with grandparents over the weekends etc and I think she spends most of her focus on the younger two. Gets worse today- 8 in a 3 bedroom flat with no boiler! She deserves a medal for that!
as for the cash, who knows. Priorities seem off to me, and buy the kids helmets Sara!!!!!

CazD

I've just recently started following this account and I actually do think she is a lovely girl, she seems to have had a tough start in life with losing her daddy so young etc, the only thing i noticed especially the other day, was when it was so hot they were out for a walk and the baby was sitting in a pram with that fluffy pram liner and one of those wooly bonnets, its farm to warm for all of that. What ages are her other children? X

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I've just recently started following this account and I actually do think she is a lovely girl, she seems to have had a tough start in life with losing her daddy so young etc, the only thing i noticed especially the other day, was when it was so hot they were out for a walk and the baby was sitting in a pram with that fluffy pram liner and one of those wooly bonnets, its farm to warm for all of that. What ages are her other children? X
The sheepskin pram liners actually help lower body temperature because it’s a natural fibre

Bishbashbosh

What?! Why would you want to disguise that beautiful natural baby scent 😢
Does she get a lot of the clothes gifted but doesn’t declare them? Seems like she has designer baby clothes arriving every day

Dandylion1

VIP Member
What?! Why would you want to disguise that beautiful natural baby scent 😢
Does she get a lot of the clothes gifted but doesn’t declare them? Seems like she has designer baby clothes arriving every day
I can’t see Zara gifting her clothes tbh but I think all the designer baby stuff is gifted

Jpops91

So Scotland is still on full lockdown, but Sara has zero shame in packing 8 people into a car and heading out..... for a Starbucks. Let me see: essential food?? Medicines?? Exercise?? Idiots like this are the ones who are going to ruin it for everyone else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks