Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wise up Sara,like noones was going to comment regarding the age of your kids and the fact youve scrounged another free pram.She is so deffensive! the woman commenting wasnt giving a 'back handed compliment' its not a compliment thickošŸ¤£She was just politley asking a question which youre clearly triggered by as you know she has a very good point
She could have said that she will use it but then will absolutely donate it when she has finished with it - but she knows she wonā€™t, she will sell it!

Reactions: 6
wise up Sara,like noones was going to comment regarding the age of your kids and the fact youve scrounged another free pram.She is so deffensive! the woman commenting wasnt giving a 'back handed compliment' its not a compliment thickošŸ¤£She was just politley asking a question which youre clearly triggered by as you know she has a very good point
Sheā€™s shameless, the pram may be for age up to 4, but who would need one when they already have one plus another couple of grifted prams.
Also Sara, shamelessly grifting on social media isnā€™t ā€˜workā€™ itā€™s whatā€™s called being a hard faced mareā€¦ get a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact sheā€™s squished them into parent facing seats for the ad too! Ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Addresses the comment but still totally brushes over the whole point of the comment in the first place šŸ¤£

You didnā€™t need the pram, you wanted it. Bugaboo didnā€™t just randomly send you it, they asked and you said yes. Nothing to do with insta being your ā€œjobā€ (šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) Youā€™re entitled and greedy, end of!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s shameless, the pram may be for age up to 4, but who would need one when they already have one plus another couple of grifted prams.
Also Sara, shamelessly grifting on social media isnā€™t ā€˜workā€™ itā€™s whatā€™s called being a hard faced mareā€¦ get a proper job.
WHO in their right mind would put two four year olds in that bugaboo donkey!? Noone ,unless maybe you we're walking around disneyland ! inwhich case you wouldnt travel with that pram.I have that pram in a slightly older model, used it for years ,my youngest is the same age as the twins .I cant imagine anyone needing or wanting to use it for two twins at age 4 ,unless thy had additional needs perhaps but even then i dont think so.Its odd shes pushing the 'age 4' thing because it usually goes off a weight guideline .
Just admit you'll barely use it and you already have a pushchair !
Remember when she had the twins in the carrycot laid flat til they were like 10 monthsšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Addresses the comment but still totally brushes over the whole point of the comment in the first place šŸ¤£

You didnā€™t need the pram, you wanted it. Bugaboo didnā€™t just randomly send you it, they asked and you said yes. Nothing to do with insta being your ā€œjobā€ (šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) Youā€™re entitled and greedy, end of!
And the way she tried to ram home about being a loyal customer of theirs for however many years!
Iā€™ve been a loyal customer of many brands for even more years, doesnā€™t mean I want stuff free from them.
Itā€™s greed and entitlement, thatā€™s what sheā€™s all about šŸ˜£

Reactions: 2

its annoying me that people are in her a hole in the comments saying that '3 year olds get tired legs'.Yes,3 years olds needing a pushchair sometimes I absolutley agree !
However the issue is that shes scrounged a really expensive twin PRAM that she doesnt need and then made out that its the ideal option for twin three year olds .It isnt . It will be SO heavy and its not a good option for her twins at all.She knows this ,having had ten kids but she doesnt care cos its free and she can sell it next week.
---
And the way she tried to ram home about being a loyal customer of theirs for however many years!
Iā€™ve been a loyal customer of many brands for even more years, doesnā€™t mean I want stuff free from them.
Itā€™s greed and entitlement, thatā€™s what sheā€™s all about šŸ˜£
shes such a melt ! ive spent thousands on bugaboo and like you say arent most of us loyal to certain brands šŸ˜†If you value a brand that much and you genuinely require something from them you will already own it ,oh wait ,she already does! the twins have been in a donkey since they were born

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did find it odd that there was carry cot fabrics sent with it, along with the 2 seat units - perhaps another baby is on the way and sheā€™s asked for the carrycot and 2 seats so she can use in different modes - insane!

Reactions: 4
The Bugaboo company should be ashamed.
There is absolutely no reason to give her a free double pushchair when she already has one plus other double prams too.
Do they think this is going to make people more eager to buy their products?

I absolutely cannot stand these influencers saying my ā€œjobā€ is it heck. Itā€™s making a few reels for freebies and some commission.

A REAL job Sara is actually going out and working hard to ear your money, building a career, going to college/university and actually making a living that is sustainable. These influencing lifestyles soon pass, whatā€™s she going to do once all her kids are in school and not getting gifted cots, bugaboos, baby clothes etc to make her ā€œcontentā€ šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Is she still pretending the twins are still newborns? Iā€™m blocked from her instagram so only get updates from here šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Is she still pretending the twins are still newborns? Iā€™m blocked from her instagram so only get updates from here šŸ˜‚
Perfect fit. If you want your child to have his head wedged up against the hood and his legs hanging off the edge of the pram. How ridiculous!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I did find it odd that there was carry cot fabrics sent with it, along with the 2 seat units - perhaps another baby is on the way and sheā€™s asked for the carrycot and 2 seats so she can use in different modes - insane!
probably! probably fancies a new pram for baby number whatever .Do all children get free hours at 3 in Scotland ? if so it'll be time for her to renew her sahm contract with UV
Perfect fit. If you want your child to have his head wedged up against the hood and his legs hanging off the edge of the pram. How ridiculous!!!!
this looks so silly,it will look even more daft in person.Why are they tilted like some sort of baby šŸ˜‚even worse is that if she wants them sat upright she needs to get them out ,take the whole seat off and readjust.Meanwhile they've bogged off down the road because theyre 3

• Haha
Yes kids aged 3 get free nursery hours - depending on the local authority, you get 5 mornings, 5 afternoons or 2.5 days & I think some places give you 9-3pm 5 days if you take term time!
wonder what she will do with them and with her spare time? Probs just get pregnant againā€¦

Reactions: 1
Oh Augast forever the favourite
They look absolutely ridiculous in that šŸ˜‚ sheā€™d do anything for a freebie that one

They must be screaming all the time in that! My 2.5 year olds hate sitting still for more than 5 secondsā€¦ we donā€™t even use our buggy anymore

Reactions: 1
How many are going to report her for not declaring ads/gifted products in her stories?
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s got a Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ push chair for kids that wonā€™t need it in six months. Including the carry cot fabrics!!!

She will have a new baby next year to put in the carrycot part.

For the number of followers she has, she doesn't get many likes.

Sheā€™s actually left Scotland šŸ˜³
Been flown to London, Englandā€¦ for free of course (she never pays for anything) and itā€™s been paid for by Bugaboo.
Surely that pram company have better things to spend their money on? No wonder their products are rip off expensive šŸ™„