Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring - trying to justify her new gifted pram… it isn’t at all necessary, she wouldn’t have bought it for her almost 3 year olds, she only took it cos it’s free!

Reactions: 5
Sara,the issue isnt two year olds (theyre actually a few weeks off three) being in a buggy.The problem is youre trying to sell the bugaboo donkey as a good choice of pushchair for children of that age and influence parents to buy it .Its absolutley not suitable or practical for children the age of your twins .
Noones arsed you put them in a buggy.

Reactions: 6
She would actually flog a bit of shite if it meant she got a paycheck.
Advertising bloating tablets, skin tight clothes in the “before” vs high waisted baggy trousers in the “after” 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In one post she says her “ 2 year olds”
The next time she posts she just” canny belleeeeeve her boys are almost 3 “ 🙄🙄🙄
Make it make sense love
In the first post she’s trying to justify being given a grifted expensive pushchair because they’re only diddy little two yr olds 🙄
In the second post she’s on the beg for grifted third birthday gifts x 2 for them.
Seeing through her is easier than seeing through a plate glass window.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s grifted shoes from that expensive kids shoes brand again 😠
Saying how beautiful they are 🙄
The most beautiful thing about them to her is that they cost her nowt!
Those canvas loafers she’s grifted for the twins are £80 a pair😳
She’s shameless, and so is the company for giving her stuff when there’s so many more deserving people around 😠

She’s grifted shoes from that expensive kids shoes brand again 😠
Saying how beautiful they are 🙄
The most beautiful thing about them to her is that they cost her nowt!
Those canvas loafers she’s grifted for the twins are £80 a pair😳
She’s shameless, and so is the company for giving her stuff when there’s so many more deserving people around 😠
Absolutely ! She chose to have the 10 kids !

Reactions: 2
The make up reel. Irritating. I thought the point of whatever she had done to her lips was so that she doesn’t need to wear lipstick? And didn’t she have her eyebrows tattooed recently? Also the mascara on fake lashes. Wtaf. And while I’m at it, why does she dress as though she’s going to work in an office every day when actually she’s just running chores and buying snacks for the twins? Grrrrr!

Sarah is advertising her a$$ off but undeclared as per usual so i have been reporting as usual.
Also why would someone from Manchester ask someone from wee scotland where to be a wig ?
Asking yourself questions again sarah? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
If she said “ Its Friday “ i would double check !

Attachments

Reactions: 2