Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually left Scotland 😳
Been flown to London, England… for free of course (she never pays for anything) and it’s been paid for by Bugaboo.
Surely that pram company have better things to spend their money on? No wonder their products are rip off expensive 🙄
I was so tempted to email Bugaboo and show them the photo of her children in that pram! Its to small and she didnt need it ! There are mums out there that would climb mountains for a new pram and a lot more desperate than she is- absolutely livid with the whole thing

Reactions: 7
I was so tempted to email Bugaboo and show them the photo of her children in that pram! Its to small and she didnt need it ! There are mums out there that would climb mountains for a new pram and a lot more desperate than she is- absolutely livid with the whole thing
Do it, they should be brought to task about this too.

Reactions: 2
Wow, she’s actually left her house. Can you imagine those older kids excitement getting to go on a plane for the first time because let’s face it those kids have never been anywhere further than their gifted days out at that farm place 🤦🏽‍♀️ with all her “income” for her “job” she could easily afford a little caravan holiday for them all but even then she probably wouldn't bring herself to go to one of them because that wouldn’t fit in with the glamorous lifestyle she’s trying to portray. Those poor kiddies get nothing other than clothes to show off on insta.
So happy the older kids got to at least have one fun life experience.

Reactions: 6
Perfect fit. If you want your child to have his head wedged up against the hood and his legs hanging off the edge of the pram. How ridiculous!!!!
And fancy being ‘obsessed’ with a bleeping pram 🙄
How about just popping them into a McClaren buggy or similar, it’s a better look… it shows you’re too cool to care about the frivolity of pram aesthetics.

Reactions: 1
of course she got taylor tickets at the last minute 🙄prob gets the 22 hat as well knowing her the beggy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
of course she got taylor tickets at the last minute 🙄prob gets the 22 hat as well knowing her the beggy cow
I don’t know why this irritates me so much, but calling her 12 year old daughter her best friend? Does she literally have no other friends? I’m all for being close with your daughter and maybe when she’s grown up she can be more of a “best friend” but she’s a child. Your child. Not your best friend love!!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why this irritates me so much, but calling her 12 year old daughter her best friend? Does she literally have no other friends? I’m all for being close with your daughter and maybe when she’s grown up she can be more of a “best friend” but she’s a child. Your child. Not your best friend love!!!!
Exactly this. Be a parent rather than a “best friend” 🤢

Was she actually at the concert or was she just outside listening & her pal sent her videos… I’m confused
i think she had tickets for the first night and stood outside the second night.Confused about wether or not she went to night 3 as well or shes just posting her mates videos.

Reactions: 2
Why does she filter herself so much? Either do it or dont do it - the photo of her in the skirt looks like another person with big round face and round shape - where the pants photo as had the bejeebers filtered out of it
I really love the wonky panelling she has 😂 quite unique

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The non favourite twin is sick of a camera in his face - that woman would sell her soul for instagram . She also must have greased augusto to get him in that pram - he is bulging out of the sides !

Attachments

• Haha
The non favourite twin is sick of a camera in his face - that woman would sell her soul for instagram . She also must have greased augusto to get him in that pram - he is bulging out of the sides !
The brass neck of her accepting that pram for twins of that age 😠
Even though she already had one, plus another couple of gifted yo-yo prams!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s on her insta stories with her new gifted bugaboo donkey trying to defend herself by walking to Arthur’s seat and having a go at those who said she didn’t need a buggy for two yr olds!
Well for a start, they’re three in a couple of weeks or so, and it’s not about using a pram even for kids of that age on long journeys, it about her grifting an expensive model pram for free when she already had one and a couple of other prams as well that have been #kindlyGrifted 😣

• Heart
She’s on her insta stories with her new gifted bugaboo donkey trying to defend herself by walking to Arthur’s seat and having a go at those who said she didn’t need a buggy for two yr olds!
Well for a start, they’re three in a couple of weeks or so, and it’s not about using a pram even for kids of that age on long journeys, it about her grifting an expensive model pram for free when she already had one and a couple of other prams as well that have been #kindlyGrifted 😣
Ran here to say the same - bet she cant even lie straight in bed . They are 3 sarah🙄🙄 so its definitely not for 3 year olds - clown

Attachments

Ran here to say the same - bet she cant even lie straight in bed . They are 3 sarah🙄🙄 so its definitely not for 3 year olds - clown
This really isn’t the ‘win’ she thought it was.
Even if kids of that age need a pram for long distance walks it doesn’t justify her being given that brand new twin bugaboo (when she already had one and other prams besides) for two almost 3 year olds!
If anything she’s digging a hole for herself by posting this.

How is she making them sit strapped in for that length of time? Wonder if they’re just sat in there with an iPad or if she literally gets them out the car into the pram takes the pics for the gram and goes home.
My 2 year olds would last about 10 mins max in the pram before crying and wanting to get out