Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she live near Arthur’s Seat? I mean I know she is Edinburgh way but I would have thought it was a bit of a trek to go there for regular walks in the evening?

092DB3CA-2A58-46B5-9868-09A66B2E8AAA.png

omg so after the red dress yesterday now this dress and the khaki gym wear she clearly has a bump in every outfit!!! Not another bloody baby on the way surely, like wtaf 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeh I mean I could be wrong as it would be unusual for her to keep a pregnancy quiet as she uses it to make more £££s usually, but yeh she looks very pregnant on all her stories today and reels.

i think she looks like shes gained weight all over so could just be that.Or she normally edits ,manipultes with her poses etc and hasnt here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
i think she looks like shes gained weight all over so could just be that.Or she normally edits ,manipultes with her poses etc and hasnt here 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t put my finger on what is wrong with her appearance but it’s just not right. Her face is puffy and she looks dead behind the eyes. Really odd.

😂😂😂 see she’s deleted the pic of her in the red dress 😂 she obv realised it’s completely obvious it’s edited as it’s been done so badly

• Haha
She reads here that’ll be how she noticed…

Also the fact she’s been gifted a bugaboo donkey worth 3 grand without the footmuffs for her huge 3 year olds is astonishing…

Donate it you horrible buffoon!!!!!

Can’t stand the skank man beggy Mitchell!!!
---
And also she will sell that 100000%

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She reads here that’ll be how she noticed…

Also the fact she’s been gifted a bugaboo donkey worth 3 grand without the footmuffs for her huge 3 year olds is astonishing…

Donate it you horrible buffoon!!!!!

Can’t stand the skank man beggy Mitchell!!!
---
And also she will sell that 100000%
Came here to say that.
Why in the name of sanity has she been gifted a bugaboo donkey when for one she already has one, and for another those twins are coming up to three, what a waste, that could have gone to someone that really needed it and would have gotten far better use out of it?
She’s so hard faced grifting all these things 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s disgusting she’s been gifted a pram. She got a yo-yo one gifted too a year ago. They are toddlers!!! Why can’t these companies donate to women’s aid or baby banks. People who really need it

Reactions: 6
Literally THREE next month arent they? I think the pram she has been given is brilliant but not for two three year olds .I bet she never uses it .Its wide and the seats arent huge for toddlers Its heavy and takes up a lot of boot space.The time it takes to get her two almost pre school aged kids out of the car and sets up the double pram you could just get them out and have them walk into school ,the shop,wherever .On a walk they will want to be out of it ,walking ,on a bike etc 🤦🏻‍♀️They will look really strange in it ,her back will also be done in pushing it

She will shove them in it a few times and then sell . I actually think she is pregnant again . She did a weird hand over belly thing in one of her reels . And she lives way out of town. .., always has but visits the most expensive/ Instagram worthy places in Edinburgh

Reactions: 2
She will shove them in it a few times and then sell . I actually think she is pregnant again . She did a weird hand over belly thing in one of her reels . And she lives way out of town. .., always has but visits the most expensive/ Instagram worthy places in Edinburgh
maybe thats why shes been gifted the pram,if shes told them shes pregnant .But then why would she need a double anyway ?🤦🏻‍♀️😭I get the feeling she isnt but im sure we will find out either way soon enough 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm sure this isn't the first bugaboo donkey she has been gifted either, I'm sure I remember her being gifted one when Francesca was small ( I think she had 2 of them as one time) plus she was gifted with the yoyo twin, and yoyo singles, and year ago was gifted with the stokke prams, she is greedy man.

• Angry
I'm sure this isn't the first bugaboo donkey she has been gifted either, I'm sure I remember her being gifted one when Francesca was small ( I think she had 2 of them as one time) plus she was gifted with the yoyo twin, and yoyo singles, and year ago was gifted with the stokke prams, she is greedy man.
surely shes contacting these companys asking if they want to gift her a pram.Her content is crap,she isnt a big time influencer and its just a very specific item to keep being gifted more than once .She knows she can sell them on for decent money.

Reactions: 5
Yeh she stays Bo’ness way!!!

Reactions: 2
wise up Sara,like noones was going to comment regarding the age of your kids and the fact youve scrounged another free pram.She is so deffensive! the woman commenting wasnt giving a 'back handed compliment' its not a compliment thicko🤣She was just politley asking a question which youre clearly triggered by as you know she has a very good point

• Heart
Reactions: 5