Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has changed her appearance, and not for the better.
Still receiving grifted clothing from posh company’s for the kids on her stories today, that’s one thing she definitely has no intention of changing, the greedy mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Of course she thinks her daughter would be a wonderful wife! Not an academic or an athlete or whatever she’s chooses..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Of course she thinks her daughter would be a wonderful wife! Not an academic or an athlete or whatever she’s chooses..
This was exactly my thoughts ! Aim high for your daughter eh sarah 🙄🙄 all the matters is she can cook for her husband .

Reactions: 1
Sara has no ambition in life clearly but to pop out kids and let others provide for them, so I highly doubt her daughter is going to get much encouragement from her mother to do better

Reactions: 3
HAHAHAH! Sarah is upset this morning because someone upset Julia Roberts ( which was unkind i agree ) but sarah keeps getting it wrong when she jumps on the band waggon and says “ SHAME ON YOU for being so unhappy that you do this “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - so shame on you unhappy people !

Attachments

Reactions: 1
HAHAHAH! Sarah is upset this morning because someone upset Julia Roberts ( which was unkind i agree ) but sarah keeps getting it wrong when she jumps on the band waggon and says “ SHAME ON YOU for being so unhappy that you do this “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - so shame on you unhappy people !
I’d say my kids when they were growing up were far happier than hers are.
They actually went on holidays and days out, and I don’t mean days out that were #kindlygrifted
They weren’t expected to sit in prams looking immaculate either.

Reactions: 5
yeah ,she doesnt care about this Julia Roberts post ,shes just been reading her tattle thread

• Heart
Haha I love it when they all stay crying about the algorithm of Insta!
Nothing to do with you rehashing the same drivel day after day for your followers - maybe they have muted you!

• Heart
More grifted freebies 😣
Those track suits that the twins have been sent are £63 each!
Why do these suppliers of high end stuff respond to her begging?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like her pregnant friend the dentists wife is in on the grift too with the gifted baby accessories!
Sara has taught her well 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Now she’s had free Botox 🙄
Like how she says she never felt like she needed it but as soon as it’s free it’s a must 🤣

Now she’s had free Botox 🙄
Like how she says she never felt like she needed it but as soon as it’s free it’s a must 🤣
And a free Emma mattress!
Apparently they had decided on a much needed upgrade of their old one.
I suppose the fact that the replacement was a free one was very much a coincidence 🙄
#KindlyGrifted

Moaning about prices of activities for her 100 kids is boring. She said ‘your children won’t remember what they bought them they will remember how you spent it making memories’ so she will moan about paying to do anything, will only take them a walk or a gifted experience but don’t worry here’s my Zara haul 🫠

Reactions: 6
Moaning about prices of activities for her 100 kids is boring. She said ‘your children won’t remember what they bought them they will remember how you spent it making memories’ so she will moan about paying to do anything, will only take them a walk or a gifted experience but don’t worry here’s my Zara haul 🫠
she says it like every parent in the land doesnt realise how expensive kids activites are already.
I hate when people come out with that dross about kids not remembering what was bought for them.I mean yeah I remember days out and free stuff as a kid such as playing in the garden but you can bet I remember every birthday present too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Has she been out feeding her face for free at Gordon Ramsey restaurant, the begging mare?
There’s no #Ad or #Gifted but There’s a “thank you for having us” which usually means it’s free 🤬