Sensational Seven #4 No one knows August is a twin cause poor little Arlo doesn't get a look in!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she not renamed her account? She has eight children now doesn’t she?

Reactions: 2
The partial lung collapse is a new one , she adds a bit everytime she tells the story!!!!clown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She does !! Shes a liar - does she think people forget what she has said ? Its all for content and saying the boys was in ICU two weeks with all three episodes - 😲😲😲 how could she say that about her children !?
Also hasnt her dentures altered her face !
She looks so gormless there 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is there something a bit Neanderthal-looking about that selfie in the car? 😅 Her face has totally changed I always think she looks swollen and plastic now..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is there something a bit Neanderthal-looking about that selfie in the car? 😅 Her face has totally changed I always think she looks swollen and plastic now..
That wig is far too light and far too long for her features. Something doesn’t look right anymore. Can’t put my finger on it. She didn’t need lip tattooing or whatever it was she had. Why are people obsessed with all these treatments? Don’t get it. She looked way better before. Much more natural. She’s too “done” if that makes sense.

Reactions: 5
I agree! Shes done something , or maybe its the 900 teeth in her mouth now, or maybe she just forgot to add the filter on , but this pic had me howling !

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The lip blush is a mess - she looks like the morning after a big night out when you forget to take your make up off

• Haha
Reactions: 4