Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck takes their toddlers to Miller and Carter for lunch and where the duck do they get the money?!

Sorry but I feel the expletives are necessary to get my point across 😅
these sad bastards who will do anything for the gram! Maybe if they werent so desperate they'd have the money to give their kids some space in their home or a holiday

Reactions: 3
Who the duck takes their toddlers to Miller and Carter for lunch and where the duck do they get the money?!

I deffos think she sells on all the gifted stuff she gets and her “hauls” are all paid on Klarna and refunded/returned. I reckon she takes pics with the tags tucked in before she sends them back.

Reactions: 6

I’d say they get their money from the savings they make by being large scale grifters and being gifted so much expensive stuff.
Especially when they sell said products when finished with.
You’d think they’d do something like take the kids on holiday with the money though, they hardly go anywhere that’s child friendly and if they do it’s often because it’s gifted.

Reactions: 4
True, more often than not they seem to go to Craigie Farm, there’s been no visits to the safari park or swimming or even a wee caravan break. You would think their time and money would be better spent. For what that lunch cost then I’m sure they could’ve had a great family day out.

Also if I went to M&C and was sat next to 3 kids I’d be fuming 😅 I know it was the Cramond one, but I still think somewhere like that you don’t expect to be sat next to small children.

Oh gawd, she’s begging for comments and engagement on her posts 😳
Perhaps worried that the freebies may dry up if it appears that hardly anyone cares to interact with her.

• Heart
You know I’m actually glad she was gifted those toys since she doesn’t seem to buy anything that might give her kids any joy!

She’s commented on her stories about the Lucy Letby baby killer case, horrible as it is.
But it’s the “as a mother of NICU” babies I can’t even imagine what those poor families suffered” that gets on my nerves!
How about as an empathetic human being you can’t imagine it?
Why does she have to even mention her own NICU babies as a means of expressing sorrow to those suffering?
It’s a bit like when a young girl meets a terrible end at the hands of a rapist/murderer and men often come out with stuff like “as the father of a daughter myself I so feel for this family”!!
Eh?
Why does that have to be?
Just try to feel empathy for others anyway, whatever your own circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s commented on her stories about the Lucy Letby baby killer case, horrible as it is.
But it’s the “as a mother of NICU” babies I can’t even imagine what those poor families suffered” that gets on my nerves!
Why does she have to even mention her own NICU babies as a means of expressing sorrow to those suffering?
It’s a bit like when a young girl meets a terrible end at the hands of a rapist/murderer and men often come out with stuff like “as the father of a daughter myself I so feel for this family”!!
Eh?
She is pathetic - what an awful and inappropriate comment !

Reactions: 2
Poor Arlo (refuse to use her awful spelling) didn't even get a chance to be her favourite. There is no way she can deny August is her favourite, it is there on her Instagram for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Eh?
because she is a self obessed ,attention seeking and narcisistic .Gotta be about her ,SHE was a NICU mum .
Pretty sure we are ALL as decent human beings unable to imagine how the parents have suffered .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.