Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So golden boy has got chicken pox, just looked at her reel from yesterday and the side of his face and down his neck is clearly plastered in them but she still dragged him put for shopping and lunch anyway πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I wonder what Owen thinks of his mothers online antics .Id die of embarrasment at his age the way she goes on

Reactions: 7
So golden boy has got chicken pox, just looked at her reel from yesterday and the side of his face and down his neck is clearly plastered in them but she still dragged him put for shopping and lunch anyway πŸ™„
Literally just watched her stories and came on to say the same thing!

Reactions: 3
When she posted these photos she didnt say that the photos wasnt of august -
Sometimes it seems that she glorifies illness and uses phrases like β€œ touch and go β€œ and β€œ very poorly β€œ and β€œ caught in time β€œ
I know that children are up and down and i know things can turn serious quite quickly - but something not quite right with her
The photos are 24 hours apart

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sometimes it seems that she glorifies illness and uses phrases like β€œ touch and go β€œ and β€œ very poorly β€œ and β€œ caught in time β€œ
I know that children are up and down and i know things can turn serious quite quickly - but something not quite right with her
She thrives off the drama of her kids being poorly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really over dramatises everything with the kids being sick, I really thought those leg pictures were august but clearly not
---
Also just watched her stories from today and it honestly looks like he just has a very mild case of chicken pox, yeah maybe 1 or 2 were infected but generally he looks pretty clear

• Heart
she loves to post about them being poorly .She reveled in posting the twins when they had various hospital stays.She is the biggest attention seeker going .I truly believe thats why shes had so many kids .Its really creepy odd behaviour .

• Heart
she loves to post about them being poorly .She reveled in posting the twins when they had various hospital stays.She is the biggest attention seeker going .I truly believe thats why shes had so many kids .Its really creepy odd behaviour .
It is creepy and it is very worrying !

Reactions: 2
Id never post my kids publically anyway but It doesnt sit right with me when people post their sick kids online.Unless its genuinely to raise awareness or the parents need help from the public,eg some form of donation. Maybe then it might be acceptable . ( maybe)
I just dont get why you would whip your phone out and film your poor kid for SM when theyre laid there with a temp or stomach bug etc.Let them be .You owe them thier privacy and dignity.

Poor arlo hardly gets a mention when he has the chicken pox - but big august its a mad dash to a&e and β€œ touch and go β€œ a bejillion posts about him .

Attachments

Poor arlo hardly gets a mention when he has the chicken pox - but big august its a mad dash to a&e and β€œ touch and go β€œ a bejillion posts about him .
She makes it so obvious that August is her fav . I feel so sorry for Arhlo πŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
i am always worrying if I taken too many photos of one of my twins over the over or if I’ve spent too much time with one. The mum guilt is unreal. I can’t believe she clearly posting her favourite for the world to see. How is poor Arhlo going to feel when he sees 100 pics of his twin and 2 of himself …

Ps I am still not over the spelling of Arhlo tbh …

Her β€œ wee august β€œ fave twin should have his own instagram page - he features a lot in the last few stories . I noticed even the other kids seem to now be preferring august
Was she not just whinging the other day about how she doesn’t do soft plays (or basically anything that might bring her children joy)?

• Heart
Seems to be coping with arlos pox - having said that its only arlo - august is β€œ out of the woods β€œ πŸ™„ and it isnt β€œ touch and go β€œ anymore

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.