Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many Easter outfits have those boys been sent. Surely if company asks to send and Easter outfit the boys she’d gone “it’s ok Thankyou Iv had someone else send us one”
I think she’s got some sort of disorder when it comes to receiving deliveries.

Reactions: 5
how many Easter outfits have those boys been sent. Surely if company asks to send and Easter outfit the boys she’d gone “it’s ok Thankyou Iv had someone else send us one”
I think she’s got some sort of disorder when it comes to receiving deliveries.
It’s disgusting the amount of freeloading she does.
And many times she doesn’t mark it as #ad!
Also how impractical are some of those outfits?
Must be a nightmare to wash successfully, give me something that can be thrown in the washing machine any day.
very itchy looking too, those poor babies.

The company that has gifted her the two bunny hats uses real fur on some of its products!
How crass and disgusting.
Does she know?
Or more importantly, does she care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s disgusting the amount of freeloading she does.
And many times she doesn’t mark it as #ad!
Also how impractical are some of those outfits?
Must be a nightmare to wash successfully, give me something that can be thrown in the washing machine any day.
very itchy looking too, those poor babies.

The company that has gifted her the two bunny hats uses real fur on some of its products!
How crass and disgusting.
Does she know?
Or more importantly, does she care?
she just she’s it as something to unbox to then sell on

£150-200 for those baby blankets and got 2 for free 😳 she would never actually buy them at that price but happy to show them off when there free.

Reactions: 4
£150-200 for those baby blankets and got 2 for free 😳 she would never actually buy them at that price but happy to show them off when there free.
Of course, and yes she’s going to praise them from the rooftops, saying how gorgeous they are whether they are or not because she hasn’t had to shell out any money for them.
How can you get an accurate review from an “influencer” when they get stuff free?
The only honest review comes from people that have spent their hard earned money on the product, those that constantly get free stuff sent them won’t point out any negatives because they don’t want the company to stop it with the freebies or other companies to see what they’ve said and decide to give them a wide berth.
It’s all so dishonest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course, and yes she’s going to praise them from the rooftops, saying how gorgeous they are whether they are or not because she hasn’t had to shell out any money for them.
How can you get an accurate review from an “influencer” when they get stuff free?
The only honest review comes from people that have spent their hard earned money on the product, those that constantly get free stuff sent them won’t point out any negatives because they don’t want the company to stop it with the freebies or other companies to see what they’ve said and decide to give them a wide berth.
It’s all so dishonest.
Exactly so why aren’t company’s thinking this too🤯

Reactions: 1
The bunny ear hats are awful
Arhlo might look ok in it but august has quite a big head he will not look cute 😂😂
(Sorry not being nasty but he does have a bigger head)😂

Ps I’m still in shock she’s chosen to call her child August 😂😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 1
Arhlo might look ok in it but august has quite a big head he will not look cute 😂😂

It’s a dreadful name, I’m not keen on Arhlo either with the h in it, seems odd.

Reactions: 3

Because princess eugenie had a baby called Augast Sara wanted to be the same but different

• Haha

It’s the spelling of Arlo for me 😩

Never really see the other kids on her stories, just Otis who she loves and is a charmer as she keeps reminding us 🙄

• Haha
Someone’s asking which steriliser she recommends 🙄
Of course she’s recommending the Minbie one she was gifted.
Like everyone has over £300 to spare for the steriliser and bottles set that she got sent free!
She wouldn’t actually pay so much for a one, why does she expect others will?
I can’t understand why stupid people ask her anything.

Never really see the other kids on her stories, just Otis who she loves and is a charmer as she keeps reminding us 🙄
Otis does seem to be the looker among them all.
He’s quite cute.
Arhlo is the much prettier of the twins too even though she tends to favour August.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just been reading this woman’s thread as someone on insta recommended her account - I have no desire to follow her 😅 I have quite a lot of kids (well half her amount) and I genuinely don’t understand how these kind of influencers can spend their entire life on consumerist crap! I don’t even have time to buy myself underpants sometimes! This woman reminds me a lot of thismummystory who I also think is a douche

Reactions: 7
Just been reading this woman’s thread as someone on insta recommended her account - I have no desire to follow her 😅 I have quite a lot of kids (well half her amount) and I genuinely don’t understand how these kind of influencers can spend their entire life on consumerist crap! I don’t even have time to buy myself underpants sometimes! This woman reminds me a lot of thismummystory who I also think is a douche
She’s so false and unrelatable.
Of course she claims that what we see on Instagram isn’t a true depiction of life, just “snippets”.🙄
So why constantly show a false depiction?
I just don’t get the mindset of those that seem to love accounts like hers, what is the reason for praising and fawning over something so obviously untrue to life?
Maybe for some it’s escapism from their own hectic or humdrum lives but I can think of far better ways to do that.

Someone’s asking which steriliser she recommends 🙄
Of course she’s recommending the Minbie one she was gifted.
Like everyone has over £300 to spare for the steriliser and bottles set that she got sent free!
She wouldn’t actually pay so much for a one, why does she expect others will?
I can’t understand why stupid people ask her anything.

Otis does seem to be the looker among them all.
He’s quite cute.
Arhlo is the much prettier of the twins too even though she tends to favour August.
100% favours Augast. I forget she has twins untill she shows the freebies and has two of everything and tries to do cute premature pram photos 😂

No sane person is going to buy that steriliser !
you don’t see much of little Francesca on her insta do you ?

No sane person is going to buy that steriliser !
you don’t see much of little Francesca on her insta do you ?
You see very little of her, far more of Otis!
and surely she can stop keep putting hats on the twins indoors now.

You only ever see the new ones, when she had Francesca she was the star of Instagram, then she got bumped down the grid for Otis and now it’s the twins! Must just push the ones who make her some money or who get her the freebies.

Size small for reference….
we get it ur small for having 8 kids ok Sara..

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.