Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has twins that was in NICU a lot longer than her twins and they was a lot lot smaller - they are happy healthy well adjusted little people now but at no point in their lives have they been given a full bar of chocolate - they was given 1 or 2 buttons through the day .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought they were tiny prem baby’s still so why is she giving tiny baby’s chocolate bars

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My daughter has twins that was in NICU a lot longer than her twins and they was a lot lot smaller - they are happy healthy well adjusted little people now but at no point in their lives have they been given a full bar of chocolate - they was given 1 or 2 buttons through the day .

ooh i dunno ive given mine bars that size before now and again at that age 😂I had 9lb'ers born at 40 weeks though

They’re awful, I hate the fluffy fur and mohair outfits she has for them.
Always feel like I need a good scratch after seeing them in them 😩
I know it’s weird it’s like she dresses them to seem younger than the age they are
They’re nearly 2.
Let them wear proper toddler clothes they can walk around in comfortable!!!

Reactions: 4
laughing at her uploading so much reels because she knows thats what brings the engagement in! copying every other influencer 🙄

They all copy eachother with their beige houses
Beige clothes and beige babies
I don't understand how she has the time to do all the reels and look ' so picture perfect ' and look after 8 children . She must be superwoman to be able to manage everything and always looking well turned out and make up and hair spot on .

Doesn’t johns family help out quite a lot? I was sure she said they did a while ago. Obviously she won’t mention it more than once because she likes to be seen to be super mom

• Heart
Doesn’t johns family help out quite a lot? I was sure she said they did a while ago. Obviously she won’t mention it more than once because she likes to be seen to be super mom
She mentioned today how the eldest 5 kids go to Jon’s parents all day Saturday, leaving her & John with justOtis & the twins.
So seems the eldest 5 are at school all week then at granny’s all day Saturday!
she hardly sees them.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she has the time to do all the reels and look ' so picture perfect ' and look after 8 children . She must be superwoman to be able to manage everything and always looking well turned out and make up and hair spot on .
theyre all either shipped off to family and friends or left to their own devices .Maybe John is running about like a headless chicken while shes trying on her 83749 pair of leggings and eye bleeping herself in their bedroom mirror for the millionth time that week

Reactions: 5
Camel toe alert on new reel guys! Just put my hot dog in the bin 🤮🤮 . I suppose in her mind ANY attention is good 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Another Zara haul of the same stuff for the twins!
surely they didn’t need that lot, they’ve already got countless items that are just like them 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is no way she still squeezes the twins into size 9-12 months! 😯. My twin girls are slightly younger and smaller and are wearing 12-18 🙃

Reactions: 1
There is no way she still squeezes the twins into size 9-12 months! 😯. My twin girls are slightly younger and smaller and are wearing 12-18 🙃
I think she’d still be putting them in newborn if she had her way

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.