Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting “ followers “ ( the kids or John ) messaging her saying the kids are so tiny - have they even seen augussssst he looks like he has eaten his siblings !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is getting “ followers “ ( the kids or John ) messaging her saying the kids are so tiny - have they even seen augussssst he looks like he has eaten his siblings !
SAVAGE 😂 I don't know who these tiny twins are she keeps bleating on about but it's not hers. Yes they are not on their feet walking etc so she sees them more as babies but they are an average size.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
More expensive wooden toys for free.
She’s just a massive beg.
Get a job Sara and actually earn money to pay for stuff like everyone else does.
The toys are lovely but no way would I buy anything that gives stuff away to freeloaders like her 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I mean wouldn’t you rather get a job and be able to afford to take your kids places/holidays and give them experiences rather than more #gifted beige, bland toys that they don’t need and more and more H&M hauls. Even When family & friends ask what to get my kids for birthday, I always say vouchers for places like the zoo etc so that they get an experience instead of more toys they don’t need. She is such an over consumer!

Reactions: 4
“Name something more cute than a little chunky baby knit”
How about a gifted for free bloody expensive little chunky baby knit eh Sara?
The gall of this woman!
😠😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she go to school ? This is how i know she writes her own “ can i have the link ? “ because her grammar is awful . She writes “ time has went “

Also - she treats them like puppets or dolls ! When would a 3 year old wear that knitted thing !
Jeezo he looks like Sad Sack in that get up. All other wee boys that age are in their joggers/little leggings and t shirts - she’s obsessed with them being babies. I would be be surprised if she announced another pregnancy soon🥴

Reactions: 5
Did she go to school ? This is how i know she writes her own “ can i have the link ? “ because her grammar is awful . She writes “ time has went “

Also - she treats them like puppets or dolls ! When would a 3 year old wear that knitted thing !
Have noticed before how she puts “time has went”🙄
Also, any excuse to show those twins as the tiny babies she wants them to be.

• Heart

Aw I think that outfits quite cute! Can’t stand her tho 🤣

Have noticed before how she puts “time has went”🙄
Also, any excuse to show those twins as the tiny babies she wants them to be.
You watch when she posts a question from followers - its her asking herself . Thicko that she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still can’t believe she spelled her kids name Arhlo. wtaf.
Same! And the way she pronounces her daughters name nevaeh! I know it’s been brought up before but I really don’t get it 😫

Reactions: 1
What doesn’t she put some socks underneath those Nike trainers she got the twins?
must be really cold up in Scotland now, they’d also be more comfortable with simple cotton socks under them.

What doesn’t she put some socks underneath those Nike trainers she got the twins?
must be really cold up in Scotland now, they’d also be more comfortable with simple cotton socks under them.
I can confirm today in Scotland is pretty damn cold! I was at the supermarket wearing a jumper plus a long length puffa jacket - kids would DEFO need socks on today!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.