Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Sharing our carpet journey”. Gripping from start to finish. I’ve had many sleepless nights pondering the status of her stairway makeover ….
In what world is getting carpet a journey? Mental the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Sharing our carpet journey”. Gripping from start to finish. I’ve had many sleepless nights pondering the status of her stairway makeover ….
Even pointing out that it wasn’t an ad, that they actually paid for it!
Can always tell those that scrounge a lot of stuff when they need to point out that it when they pay for something with their own money.
Are we to assume from this that anything she doesn’t mention paying for has been gifted to her?
Because we all know that she’s notoriously negligent in putting #ad on her gifted stuff 🙄

Reactions: 4
what bleeping journey?ripping up the old one ,looking at carpet samples then booking it in to be fitted? wow so bleeping sensational.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what bleeping journey?ripping up the old one ,looking at carpet samples then booking it in to be fitted? wow so bleeping sensational.
Exactly.
What clown would call carpeting a hallway a journey?
Anything for content it seems.

• Haha
She needs attention and drama like others need air.
She’s always harking back to whenever those twins have been poorly!
Why? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She thinks it’s makes for great content 🤷‍♀️. The same videos posted again and again. Posts about the “tiny” twins (the most normal sized kids I’ve ever seen btw).

So bizzare my kids have been in hosp. 1 for 3 weeks at a few months old. Don’t see me posting every year since for sympathy. Most bizarre thing Iv ever seen😆

Reactions: 3
So bizzare how she seems to get a kick out of reminding us of a time her babies were ill.I have photos and videos of when my baby was admitted to hospital and although theyre not on social media if i happen to come across them in my phone i can hardly look at them and it just brings back bad feelings and makes me sad.
I really dont get why she enjoys reminding herself and us about her babies time in hospital.All ,the,bleeping,time too.

So bizzare my kids have been in hosp. 1 for 3 weeks at a few months old. Don’t see me posting every year since for sympathy. Most bizarre thing Iv ever seen😆
It truly is bizzare ! Its such a stressful,worrying,depressing time .You just want them to get better and move on but she keeps dragging it up like it was an achievement and she wants a gold star or something.

She does get off on it ! Tiny twins my ass - they are bigger than john - but that doesnt take much
She is OBSESSED with pretending they were and still are tiny ! Whats her problem.She has some deep rooted issues.

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed with them being tiny and of going on about when they were ill - remember she was contradicting herself about how unwell there were, sure she initially said they were both okay but then she claimed one has sepsis. As above said, you hate seeing your kids sick, why would you want to be reminded of the worst, most stressful time - she is a very strange individual.

She is obsessed with them being tiny and of going on about when they were ill - remember she was contradicting herself about how unwell there were, sure she initially said they were both okay but then she claimed one has sepsis. As above said, you hate seeing your kids sick, why would you want to be reminded of the worst, most stressful time - she is a very strange individual.

dont forget the collapsed lung one of them had

• Haha
Lots of freebies in her stories again!
Expensive bedding for what looks like the girls beds.
More expensive clothes for herself 🙄
And a wooden board to leave out with Santa's treats on.
Then there were Mamas & Papas Christmas pyjamas for the twins a few days ago.
She’s definitely one of the biggest begs around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.