Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm today in Scotland is pretty damn cold! I was at the supermarket wearing a jumper plus a long length puffa jacket - kids would DEFO need socks on today!
Maybe no one has gifted her any so they don’t actually own a pair and she’s refusing to spend her money on some

Reactions: 2
Socks probably don’t go with the ~aesthetic~ she forces on the poor kids…

Reactions: 3
Socks probably don’t go with the ~aesthetic~ she forces on the poor kids…
who puts a trainer on without a sock ?😂

also i agree about the eldest daughters name it's meant to be pronounced na-vay-a i'm sure ,but she was coming out with nee-va before 😂

Again, she’s bragging about the boys being small… I just don’t get it 😂😅 i find it so weird she’s so obsessed with them staying small…
They are probably smaller in this pic because she’s placed them behind the other baby
I was just coming on to say surely she should be concerned about them being them being behind and so small. Personally they just seem behind.
I had twins who were10 weeks early: by 15 months they were talking and running away from me!

Again, she’s bragging about the boys being small… I just don’t get it 😂😅 i find it so weird she’s so obsessed with them staying small…
They are probably smaller in this pic because she’s placed them behind the other baby
it's boring as duck ,like her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can you compare your child who’s 6/7 months younger 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a tool

• Haha
She’s got nothing else to talk about just harps on about them being tiny babies for their age. They really don’t seem that small or big 🤷‍♀️. Just average size babies. Their heads are massive compared the other baby in the 3 Amigos story photo of them sitting on the bench

Also Sara please get them some comfy loose fitting “pieces” in the correct size. Poor things squeezed into these

Attachments

Reactions: 7
another £100 coat 😂😂😂spending jacobs dla like a good en and smashing klarna like there's no tomorrow .Someone tell me how a woman with 45 kids ,no job,scrounges freebies from insta and lives in a house that's too small for her family can afford all the clothes she buys for herself ? a few months before christmas and during a cost of living crisis .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
another £100 coat 😂😂😂spending jacobs dla like a good en and smashing klarna like there's no tomorrow .Someone tell me how a woman with 45 kids ,no job,scrounges freebies from insta and lives in a house that's too small for her family can afford all the clothes she buys for herself ? a few months before christmas and during a cost of living crisis .
Who in the name of sanity needs so many coats?
and boots and trainers etc!
for someone that never goes anywhere of any significance she sure needs a lot of outdoor garments and accessories!

I’d say the other baby looks much skinnier than her twins, and the twins heads are way bigger than the other baby’s too!
Also her two appear quite slouched whereas the other little boy is very upright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who in the name of sanity needs so many coats?
and boots and trainers etc!
for someone that never goes anywhere of any significance she sure needs a lot of outdoor garments and accessories!

I’d say the other baby looks much skinnier than her twins, and the twins heads are way bigger than the other baby’s too!
Also her two appear quite slouched whereas the other little boy is very upright.
They’re slouched because they’ve squeezed into newborn size clothes ….

Did she not go pumpkin picking yesterday?
Why the hell she bought another million pumpkins from aldi today?
Or was the trip to pumpkin picking just for Instagram….

Did she not go pumpkin picking yesterday?
Why the hell she bought another million pumpkins from aldi today?
Or was the trip to pumpkin picking just for Instagram….
People go to pumpkin patches to pick actual pumpkins??? 😂😂

• Haha
She’s been selling more of the twins clothes, along with some pieces of Otis and Francesca’s!
Of course she doesn’t put them on Vinted or open a pre loved Instagram to sell them.
You have to message her about them!!!
Is she afraid of people seeing how many of her gifted items she’s selling on?
They cost her nothing, why doesn’t she donate them to people that need them through charities etc?
she’s so greedy.

She’s been selling more of the twins clothes, along with some pieces of Otis and Francesca’s!
Of course she doesn’t put them on Vinted or open a pre loved Instagram to sell them.
You have to message her about them!!!
Is she afraid of people seeing how many of her gifted items she’s selling on?
They cost her nothing, why doesn’t she donate them to people that need them through charities etc?
she’s so greedy.
It would be easier if she just put pics up and price, but then the companies that gift her the items would see that she sells the items on and making a profit, which wouldn't go down too well

It would be easier if she just put pics up and price, but then the companies that gift her the items would see that she sells the items on and making a profit, which wouldn't go down too well
Precisely this, why would anyone buy anything from her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.