Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont get me wrong its heartbreaking to lose a pet - we have lost pets we have had for 12 and 15 years and we was inconsolable - but we know sara like with the very early prem babies that was both heavier than my daughters prem twins ( 2lb and 3lb ) and lets not forget the “ touch and go chicken pox 🙄🙄🙄 . Its like she enjoys delivering bad things happening that arent even that bad

Reactions: 4
i thought rhdv2 could not be confirmed as cause of death in rabbits without doing a post mortem?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
£80 bedcovers Sara. Be realistic doll.

She actually repulses me at this point.

• Heart
I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again …. why does she act like it’s such an achievement if she buys something from Home Bargains? “I’ve managed to get my hands on this pumpkin dish” - well, what a hero you are. Is this all you have to worry about today?? She also “grabbed” some candles from Aldi. Give that girl a medal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again …. why does she act like it’s such an achievement if she buys something from Home Bargains? “I’ve managed to get my hands on this pumpkin dish” - well, what a hero you are. Is this all you have to worry about today?? She also “grabbed” some candles from Aldi. Give that girl a medal.
She wants validation because she’s actually spent some of her actual money on things amd wasn’t gifted It 👏 well done sara your a big girl now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she use depop or something to sell the clothes? Seems like a huge waste of time to be messaging people individually. And she’s constantly giving out about it.

New poster here but I had to share my disbelief at her buying a second yoyo "just so we can have the option of pushing one each" 😭

So relatable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New poster here but I had to share my disbelief at her buying a second yoyo "just so we can have the option of pushing one each" 😭

So relatable 🥴
Did she buy it or was it gifted like so many things she gets?
She’s been gifted some of those dreadful but expensive boots for the kids again too!
She hardly seems to pay for anything.

Did she buy it or was it gifted like so many things she gets?
She’s been gifted some of those dreadful but expensive boots for the kids again too!
She hardly seems to pay for anything.
There was no ad/gifted declaration so I assumed she'd bought it but maybe not

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.