Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rexy123

Two sit on scooters gifted for the twins.
£150 each to the poor suckers that have to actually pay for them!
She’s no shame, it’s like living off charity.
Yes that she also said the boys were getting for their Christmas, so free Christmas presents which means she doesn’t need to spend a penny on their main gift whilst most normal people are actually out working full time jobs to happily pay for their kids stuff. I for one feel proud at the end of the year when my kids are happy and I know I worked my back side off to make that happen for them. Her kids will grow up feeling entitled because they just see everything being given to them for free and mummy doesn’t need to go out and work for it 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Loveitme

VIP Member
Think about her when we’re having a bad day she says .I understand the point she’s trying to make about the fact she has 19 kids and most of us have maybe 2 or 3 but really Sara ? Think of you? Must be sooo hard scrolling through insta and making online orders all day .wish I had the privilege but I’m too busy trying to figure out how we will afford the babies formula ,the school dinners ,summer clothing ,petrol to work,gas and electric !

• Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
She’s got nothing else to talk about just harps on about them being tiny babies for their age. They really don’t seem that small or big 🤷‍♀️. Just average size babies. Their heads are massive compared the other baby in the 3 Amigos story photo of them sitting on the bench

Also Sara please get them some comfy loose fitting “pieces” in the correct size. Poor things squeezed into these

Attachments

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
She is claiming the boys have only JUST gone into 6-9 months clothing?!? Sorry but they are not small… surely they are in 9/12?!🙈 they must be so uncomfortable in their tight cloths

Why is she making out their small. It annoys me lol

Also august is 20lb at 10 months old… my son was 21lb at 13 months… like I just don’t understand why she thinks that is small 😂

Libbie

VIP Member
Not stopped by here in an age! Nothing’s changed has it, Sara’s still a freeloading cunt!
I am surprised that she’s not added cash cow #9 to the brood as yet! 😂

spookyboo

A 10 person household with only one parent working and spending £110 on an eye cream, plus the rest, how?! Surely she can’t be making that much from ads to support a house hold and her expensive taste?

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Someone has asked her “how many bedrooms do you have?” And she’s replied “we have a five bedroom” meaning 5 bedroom house!
No you don’t Sara, you have 4 bedrooms and have had to make the dining room into a bedroom for your eldest child, compromising greatly on much needed living space.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Just been reading this woman’s thread as someone on insta recommended her account - I have no desire to follow her 😅 I have quite a lot of kids (well half her amount) and I genuinely don’t understand how these kind of influencers can spend their entire life on consumerist crap! I don’t even have time to buy myself underpants sometimes! This woman reminds me a lot of thismummystory who I also think is a douche

Poor Arlo (refuse to use her awful spelling) didn't even get a chance to be her favourite. There is no way she can deny August is her favourite, it is there on her Instagram for all to see.

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Did she not think it was going to be hard work with ten kids ?? Also the majority of them go to their grandparents at weekends! You had them sara - no one forced you into having them
“Don’t feel ready for the sumner holidays and going to have to get a plan in place”
She’s on the beg for gifted days out no doubt!

Loveitme

VIP Member
I wonder what Owen thinks of his mothers online antics .Id die of embarrasment at his age the way she goes on

Shinealight

VIP Member
This is why i dislike sara so much - read her reply to the other poster “ Because people cant or couldnt have 10 children they breed negativity “ . Is she really saying woman who cant have children dislike her because she has 10!!???
Sara - i can and have had children . We chose to stop having them because of an over populated planet and the economy . You are the selfish one justifying your need to reproduce !
She objects to people pointing out that the children miss out!
the point is, her kids DO miss out, on one on one time, on holidays and experiences (when does she ever do anything with them) and dressing them in every shade of griege isn’t exactly doing something meaningful!
the kids probably want the odd character jumper or something in a brighter shade but if it doesn’t come across as “instagramable” then it’s a no no.
And it IS selfish to have so many children, the planets fucked up enough as it is, how is it going to sustain so much overbreeding and the effect it has on its resources?

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
And soz to be that person, but her kids are not cute… none of them!
Sadly true, some of them have that haunted Victorian mannequin look.
Quite eerie.
Dressing them in a bit of colour would probably improve the look, but I can’t see her doing that, it’s greige or greige every time.
Sad really 😢

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
The twins outside lying on that blanket giving themselves their bottles.
Proof they absolutely don’t need those “feeding cushions’ that they were gifted the other week!
Just another instance of her grabbing anything that’s offered her whether she needs it or not.