Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent ‘ where do you get boys clothes’ no primark Tesco asda like the rest of us 🤣🥴 im one minute from deleting her. So unrealistic. 8 kids and shops in white company for the kids no bother 🤥.
And does her food shop in m&s 😂

Where the hell is the older girl moving to downstairs? Will Otis and Francesca share? Jesus

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her recent ‘ where do you get boys clothes’ no primark Tesco asda like the rest of us 🤣🥴 im one minute from deleting her. So unrealistic. 8 kids and shops in white company for the kids no bother 🤥.
I was literally gonna come on and say this too!!!!!

Reactions: 4
John might have a good job but she’s so unrelateable. People would get themselves into debt to look like her. ‘Influeencers’ are pr1cks. She probably appeals to young mums and they will want to be like her. I used to myself until she was sharing £40 leggings. Like come on. £3 in primark. Be realistic. Never seen her post about holidays or soft play? Just over priced crap clothes. Horrible.

Reactions: 6
Even if he has a good job their outgoings must be off the scale. Forget clothes, imagine their weekly food shop bill 😵💫

Reactions: 7
Honestly who could be arsed with an influx of rubber bibs and Weaning stuff every other week - she can’t store the kids she has in her home never mind boxes & boxes of silicone bowls 😵💫

Reactions: 8
so ideally their forever home everyone will have their own room each. She really does live in fantasy world.

Surely you’d just buy a bigger house and use that money instead of having an “extension”. Sounds like she’s just boarding the garage out

Surely you’d just buy a bigger house and use that money instead of having an “extension”. Sounds like she’s just boarding the garage out
Prob can’t get a mortgage on a larger house ,likes to make out Shes well off but I doubt it

Even if he has a good job their outgoings must be off the scale. Forget clothes, imagine their weekly food shop bill 😵💫
I actually wonder what it is ,mine is about £120 at the min for 5 of us ,that includes formula for one baby and nappies for two .Hers must be over double that

It’s pure selfishness however she wants to dress it up .Take it from someone who had to share with their 9 yr age gap sister ,it’s really hard once the older one hits their teens.She will be wanting an extension on that house asap !

Also all them kids and no bloody dining room ! I’d go insane .Not like the living room looks very spacious or family friendly either ! Where do they all go? Must stay in their (shared ) rooms all the time
I imagine the spend a lot of time playing in the bedrooms as I doubt she would allow toys in the living room.

Honestly who could be arsed with an influx of rubber bibs and Weaning stuff every other week - she can’t store the kids she has in her home never mind boxes & boxes of silicone bowls 😵💫
Exactly, how many sets of those has she been gifted?
Plus dummy’s and dummy clips!
She really doesn’t need them, how selfish to keep accepting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her “ surprise “ package ! Did they guess your address sarah? Liar they asked if you would like to beg for some freebies for tiny babies - your 9 month olds - stretching at the seems of their knitted ugly suits

Just what you want on your babys dummy - FRIGG 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Was thinking the exact same, great word for her though 🤣
Also she’s been gifted some more outfits for the twins and Easter pyjamas for Otis!
With all the clothes she buys them why does she need all this gifted stuff?
Would think far more of the companies involved if they gave them to someone that actually needs them, it’s shameful all the stuff she gets given her for nothing.

• Heart
So she’s taken the kids to the soft play wow! But wait, everyone stand outside and wait until I get my content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor kids can’t have a nice day out, they have to snap their moms outfit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor kids can’t have a nice day out, they have to snap their moms outfit 😆
Finally wearing one of her hundreds of oversized blazers 🙄
Also, I always find it a good idea when taking kids to play centres, parks, beaches etc where there are likely to be many other people about to dress them in bright colours which makes it much easier to see them at all times rather than the neutrals that just blend into the background, of course Sara would hate having to do that.
We’re as likely to see her toddlers in bright colours as we are to see her turn down an unneeded freebie.

Finally wearing one of her hundreds of oversized blazers 🙄
Also, I always find it a good idea when taking kids to play centres, parks, beaches etc where there are likely to be many other people about to dress them in bright colours which makes it much easier to see them at all times rather than the neutrals that just blend into the background, of course Sara would hate having to do that.
We’re as likely to see her toddlers in bright colours as we are to see her turn down an unneeded freebie.
She wouldn’t need to 90% of the kids in soft play will be her own anyway. Staff will have to turn family’s away as there’s no room for other kids Sara’s maxed it out

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.