Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
I would be 100% more likely to support any company that did that rather than giving begging types like Sara lots of stuff they don’t even need.
Especially at the moment when things are so hard for so many people.
Seeing Sara and co seductively open all these freebies and show off items they don’t need and probably hardly use is really quite perverse.
honestly makes me sick at the moment ,i wouldn't fell comfortable doing it at all! they can say it's their 'job' all they want but let's face it sara's insta isn't a job ! maybe some of the huge accounts who do regularly paid adverts for big companies and actually have to put some work in but not.She literally stands in front of a mirror and takes a pic of her outfit ,opens freebies and posts pics of her kids ,i dunno how she can think it's a job

Reactions: 5

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Did she go to school ? This is how i know she writes her own “ can i have the link ? “ because her grammar is awful . She writes “ time has went “

Also - she treats them like puppets or dolls ! When would a 3 year old wear that knitted thing !
Jeezo he looks like Sad Sack in that get up. All other wee boys that age are in their joggers/little leggings and t shirts - she’s obsessed with them being babies. I would be be surprised if she announced another pregnancy soon🥴

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Would you all agree , before i report her to ASA , that the many many stories today are an undeclared #ad ????

skippyk

What or who is she looking at when she stares off into the distance when showing off her latest jacket that she doesn’t need? Cringe and totally ridiculous. Who needs that many jackets and shoes to go literally nowhere????

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her latest story “just love this family”
The Beckhams!
Why?
Is it because they’re as superficial as her, and the mother hardly smiles, just like Sara?

Even the toddler seats recline for naps. It’s so unfair to keep them cramped in the bassinet. Especially since she has about 30 gifted prams anyway
They can’t see anything lied down in those carrycots.
They need more stimulation.

• Heart
  • Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
What or who is she looking at when she stares off into the distance when showing off her latest jacket that she doesn’t need? Cringe and totally ridiculous. Who needs that many jackets and shoes to go literally nowhere????
she is dead behind the eyes.So try hard ! the poses are rediculous

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure over the last few weeks, including today she has mentioned at least a handful of times that she hasn't been well, she is either always ill or pregnant! Influencers always go on and on about how unwell/tierd they are a few weeks before an announcement! Could be wrong though

CelinaRoger

Did anyone else notice poor otis little toes absolutely crammed into those jelly shoes 😫 I wish she would buy her children some proper fitting shoes for once

Shinealight

VIP Member
She also can’t say no to a freebie. That’s why she made the comment of oh wow I need
These. Then boom gifted never to be seen again. I think she’s actually got an addition to having deliveries. She could of easily said no Thankyou to those milk things as she doesn’t need them at all.
I despise the companies that send greedy freeloaders like her stuff.
No way would I ever buy from them, and I know that I’m far from alone in this.
anyone that would fork out hard earned money to buy stuff that she gets given for nothing must honestly be of unsound mind,

• Heart