Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Yeh but imagine how much her weekly shopping hauls are from Zara, H&M and New Balance
Oh yeh I wasn’t defending her at all 😂 I was thinking it’s mad how much it must all cost and those poor kids just have to sit in the buggy and go on atheistically pleasing walks.
I’m convinced she does the hauls and returns all the stuff afterwards

Reactions: 5

Shinealight

VIP Member
“Name something more cute than a little chunky baby knit”
How about a gifted for free bloody expensive little chunky baby knit eh Sara?
The gall of this woman!
😠😠😠

• Haha

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
Howling at her measuring their feet. I’m sorry but the foot isn’t even on the line and not flat. They can’t be 0-3 months foot size at 1.2years
Like why is she so obsessed with keeping them small? Like I just find it so bizzare and creepy 🙁 do you not want your kids to grow and flourish?

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Feeling awful for Neveah! Tbf maybe she doesn’t want to be on her mums social media but she barely even got a mention!
She’s not a money maker - only the latest baby gets the gifts flowing in so she’s no longer relevant to her mums begging page!!

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
Sara has severe issues , now she nearly lost august? She’s never said that before. She needs to do a wee story time and get her facts straight and not contradict herself every time lmfao

Lauraxxx

Those twins in the ball pit!!! They look terrified, my child would have launched the balls not look at them, look at the camera and put the ball back down 🤯 the most miserable looking children I have seen. She’s not much better either all her stories are miserable and dreary.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Today she posts that people ask “ why so many “ she replies because they fill her heart -
So i was right she doesnt consider we are over populated - that jobs are like chickens teeth - that our economy is bad at the moment - that her children might not have a job - that they may need social housing and benefits - Selfish cow

Attachments

Dipdab

VIP Member
there she goes moaning again 😴 about the weather
Yeh it’s shit but maybe if you took your kids on holidays instead of buying thousands of unnecessary clothes you could enjoy some nice weather together
But then again they would probably have to rent out a full Boeing 737 to fit them all in 😂😂😂
Can you imagine looking forward to a nice relaxing flight and you see her family of 25 walking towards your seats ….

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
She is obsessed with them being tiny and of going on about when they were ill - remember she was contradicting herself about how unwell there were, sure she initially said they were both okay but then she claimed one has sepsis. As above said, you hate seeing your kids sick, why would you want to be reminded of the worst, most stressful time - she is a very strange individual.

dont forget the collapsed lung one of them had

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
What were we saying about her never taking the kids to soft play, or anywhere that she has to pay for?
What do you know, she’s been to soft play with them… and *drum roll* it’s a freebie 🙄
We really can read her like a book.