Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Came here to say the same thing ! My boy is 1 second week of august .6 weeks time takes you to the 16th of august and she was due considerably earlier than me because I can remember her going on about it so much .What’s her obsession with them being small and early ?They we’re barely prem! Hence why they were average sized babies for twins !
She just lies all the time about the twins - saying about their bad start in life - has she seen the size of the twins they are bigger than her 3 year old!

Reactions: 5

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous isn’t it?
The amount of clothes and footwear she has.
Hardly an environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
Where does she keep it all 🤷🏽‍♀️
I live in a bigger house than her and have 1 child (2 spare bedrooms) and I couldn’t cram the amount of stuff she has into my home… I also couldn’t think of anything worse than having millions of pairs of the same leggings/trainers etc not to mention all the kids clothes plus toys 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Loveitme

VIP Member
When my child was that age I went to a baby class and there was a girl there who had a premature baby but by that age he had defo caught up & she used to squeeze him in tiny clothes claiming that’s what fitted him. She took a real pride in saying ‘oh he’s 9 months old but he wears aged 3-6 months’ but in fact he just looked ridiculous and uncomfortable.
I actually follow someone else on insta who has a baby similar age who also squeezes them into way smaller than their age clothes and like Sara has them in the carry cot part of the bugaboo ,Even though they can crawl and pull themselves up.Constantly on about how small they are even though they werent prem and were just an average weight .
It is bizzare behaviour from these women .It’s gotta be something to do with loving the tiny baby stage and trying to hold on to it .Don’t get it personally ! It’s not exactly nice having to squeeze your baby into stuff when it’s too small or having them winge becuase they’re laid down in a bloody carry cot when their one in a few months !

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Moaning about her kids wanting snacks and eating all day - maybe it’s because they are bored rigid sitting in prams and going about shops all day long instead of going to baby groups & interacting with other kids

Loveitme

VIP Member
she wouldnt put otis in that aplique top or fracesca in those dresses in a million years off her own back

• Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
Her content is sooooo boring and dull. Every story is like Groundhog Day with the same trainers and grey leggings

• Heart

iknowsomethingudont

Does she 🤯 the twins are pulling themselves up to standing position, like you said so dangerous, they will indefinitely topple out, I would imagine she won't be having anymore babies and I know from experience when you have had your last baby you like to hold on a little longer, however if it is a cost to their health it really is selfish!
Well she posted a video or picture I can’t remember now and the snuz pod was still right next to her bed .Obviously I don’t know for definite but I know myself I wouldn’t be keeping my snuzpod next to me bed if my baby wasn’t sleeping in it any longer .It’s great when you can get the room back 😂

New her have always followed along on these posts but never posted anything.
I actually used to really like Sara’s account, I guess I’m a pretty boring person who likes beige clothes and simple decor 🙈

recently though I’ve not been watching her stories etc she is just frustrating me so much, did anyone else almost miss that it was jacobs birthday ? Poor child got one story post and the gifts he got were identical to the gifts Noah got on his last birthday no serious thought went into it at all, she posted happy birthday to Jacob then when right back to sharing about the twins birthday, I found that really really sad it’s all about the twins sorry no let me rephrase that it’s all about august 🤣 poor arhlo hardly gets shown it’s always august.
Sara if you read this…news flash you have 7 other kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ I want to see more of Noah he looks dead cheeky, Nevaeh looks like such a sweet girl, Francesca I can imagine gets up to so much mischief along with Otis who used to be the golden child 😬 and Jacob is pretty awesome I would be sharing more about him and how he just takes everything in his stride. Owen I understand why he isn’t shown much but you would honestly think she only had one child and that would be august/twins when she wants to use that card for her advertising of freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get the whole insta is a snap shot of her life and we don’t see everything or how she acts/treats the kids etc so I feel guilty judging and writing on here but I did used to really like her account now it’s just a money making tool, no uniqueness, no fun, no sharing of her big family on days out or holidays etc it’s all clothes and freebies it’s become so boring no wonder she complains of her none existent story views everyone’s fed up seeing h&m hauls and her feet pushing a pram
It’s literally all about who she can use to get the most freebies from! She’s had to show the twins at every available opportunity so she can secure the the thousands of pounds she’s been given in bedroom furniture ,prams,clothes,bouncers,weaning and feeding equipment .I doubt she could afford her kids without insta but god knows why she gets given so much free stuff because her content is shite ! Like you say poor jacob barely got a look in and I actually find the older kids quite interesting .I bet Francesca is full of personality and it would be lovely to see more of the older boys .Otis seems to have disappeared .Why does she never show parties for the older kids ,even if it’s just her set up,decorations etc ? I used to like her and her account too but it’s just boring and grabby now.I’m sorry but the twins being pushed in the pram in a daft bonnet for the 283rd day in a row doesn't interest me ,I just skip the story .I have a baby the same age too so it’s not that babies don’t interest me .There’s loads she could show that would make excellent content but she chooses to show the same boring stuff ,there’s a complaint every other day about people being negative or being a ‘troll’ too .No Sara your content is just dead and we can see right through you .

Last edited:

Trace

VIP Member
Influencers always so quick to blame insta for “hiding” them 😂 nah it’s because no one wants to see you unpack yet another grey gifted tracksuit for the kids …
Exactly maybe with the current cost of living crisis happening maybe sara you should read the room. I do hope it’s because no one is interested in her page not because insta are hiding accounts. Or maybe because she’s blocked everyone there’s no one left to watch her 😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
“My colour is sold out” she says about her sweater in her Instagram story!
What colour? She lives in a greige world that is totally bereft of any colour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
It’s got pics of her and Francesca thanking everyone and Says Sara at the top it’s defo her 😂

Yep defo Sara’s.
What happened to the idea of Francesca being the “final completion” to her family?
Were Otis and the twins accidents?