Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
She needs attention and drama like others need air.
She’s always harking back to whenever those twins have been poorly!
Why? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She thinks it’s makes for great content 🤷‍♀️. The same videos posted again and again. Posts about the “tiny” twins (the most normal sized kids I’ve ever seen btw).

Reactions: 5

Shinealight

VIP Member
honestly makes me sick at the moment ,i wouldn't fell comfortable doing it at all! they can say it's their 'job' all they want but let's face it sara's insta isn't a job ! maybe some of the huge accounts who do regularly paid adverts for big companies and actually have to put some work in but not.She literally stands in front of a mirror and takes a pic of her outfit ,opens freebies and posts pics of her kids ,i dunno how she can think it's a job
It isn’t a job, it’s an excuse to not get a job.
Why work for a living when you can beg for freebies instead.

Shinealight

VIP Member
More expensive clothes x 2 gifted to her for the twins!
why?
The last thing those twins need is more clothes that they’ll never get their wear out of!
it makes me so angry 😠
There are Far more worthy people to give them to.

• Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
how many Easter outfits have those boys been sent. Surely if company asks to send and Easter outfit the boys she’d gone “it’s ok Thankyou Iv had someone else send us one”
I think she’s got some sort of disorder when it comes to receiving deliveries.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Exactly 👏 these companies give these freebies to influencers as a cheap way of advertising! But like yourself and many others it really puts me off! Now can you imagine if these companies donated/gave freebies to womens shelters, cancer charities, neonatal units, why don't they do this and advertise this! I would think so much more of the company and spend my money on these brands to support that company! And I'm sure so many others would too! It puts me off so much seeing an influencer with a gifted item because you just know that there will be some vulnerable new mum or parent striving to be like that person and put themselves into debt, makes me so angry!!!!!
I would be 100% more likely to support any company that did that rather than giving begging types like Sara lots of stuff they don’t even need.
Especially at the moment when things are so hard for so many people.
Seeing Sara and co seductively open all these freebies and show off items they don’t need and probably hardly use is really quite perverse.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Yes, they definitely weren’t the “tiny babies” she’d like people to believe.
why does she thrive off pretending they were prem and tiny ! I literally can't imagine how it must feel to have an actual prem ,tiny baby ,the worry must be unreal but here's sara trying to glamourise it by pretending she had two teeny tiny babies ! She's a weirdo!

• Heart

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
there she goes moaning again 😴 about the weather
Yeh it’s shit but maybe if you took your kids on holidays instead of buying thousands of unnecessary clothes you could enjoy some nice weather together
But then again they would probably have to rent out a full Boeing 737 to fit them all in 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
she has to be one of the most selfish and self obsessed binfluencers out there .Even with the freebies and ads i still dont see how they cover there expenses .

• Heart

pinkflamingowings

She tries too hard to keep up with bigger influencers. Nobody needs the same trainers in every single colour! Its just ridiculous!
---
She tries too hard to keep up with bigger influencers. Nobody needs the same trainers in every single colour! Its just ridiculous!

Loveitme

VIP Member
Again, she’s bragging about the boys being small… I just don’t get it 😂😅 i find it so weird she’s so obsessed with them staying small…
They are probably smaller in this pic because she’s placed them behind the other baby
it's boring as fuck ,like her

• Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I think sara has a part time job DOWN THE PIT judging by the colour of her feet on the latest reel!
Also whats that jump thing she does when shes showing us her lastest begs - sara you are no model love youre just making yourself look a dick!

• Haha
  • Sick