Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allaboutme

So she’s taken the kids to the soft play wow! But wait, everyone stand outside and wait until I get my content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
This is why i dislike sara so much - read her reply to the other poster “ Because people cant or couldnt have 10 children they breed negativity “ . Is she really saying woman who cant have children dislike her because she has 10!!???
Sara - i can and have had children . We chose to stop having them because of an over populated planet and the economy . You are the selfish one justifying your need to reproduce !
I’m sorry but I could have 5 kids if I wanted to but I choose not to. Not because as she said “couldn’t / can’t”

she’s an idiot I genuinely despise her. She thinks she is so ABOVE everyone because she has a big family?

sorry as I say I could have 12 kids if I wanted to but I choose not to as for me giving the kids I do have the best experience of childhood is more important, such as days out, holidays, one on one time!!!

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Poor Wayne saw the foul side of sara - what she wont tell you Wayne is she farms half her kids out to Johns parents - she only keeps the “ money makers at home “
Wayne someone once said “ How arrogant do you have to be to think that people are not allowed to have a different opinion to yours “ and thats sara all over . Come join us Wayne you get to voice your opinions here
whats she banging on about him going to work for?🤣🤣
---
Wayne has a point tho… why are these idiots filming their kids upset/having a tantrum/unwell and sharing it with absolute strangers online - it’s beyond weird! If she came on and said my day has been a nightmare & my kids have been ass holes, that’s fine but actually filming and posting it isn’t fine!
ikr! filming or recording your kids crying and posting it on social media-so fucking weird!

Loveitme

VIP Member
“PS I have the cutest parcel to show you”
Of course you do Sara, all skived expensive clothes for the twins, even though they already have far more clothes than they’ll ever need!
In a world where so many families have nothing and struggle to buy even the basics for their children this kind of avarice from the likes of her is really rather perverse.
She’s always saying stuff such as “be kind”, well how about she starts setting an example and message these companies asking them to give clothes etc to people that really need them instead of a greedy grasping human like herself?
i just saw those stories and thought who the hell wants to sit through her showing some over priced impractical baby clothing she's been given for free for the 284947 time ?
these companies are so stupid

Trace

VIP Member
What ever floats your boat sara. If buying clothes hauls and being a complete scrounger taking freebies left right and centre when you know exactly what’s going on in the world right now then shame on you. There’s baby’s and children that have had to flee their homes with nothing and there she is flaunting £300 sterilisers £100 shawls for her new borns gifted play gyms, prams weaning equipment no! Your disgusting sort your life out and be a parent to them kids that you produced and wanted pay for them yourself! Also I would 100% tell you to your face if I lived in the same country also if any of us messaged you we’d just get blocked so here we are writing it on here for you to read because there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it 😂

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
She posted the other day that the twins have a cough and auggy has been given an inhaler - maybe its something to do with them in tight clothes with hats on all day in the house

Loveitme

VIP Member
I’m sick of this absolute BEG getting everything sent to her!!! Nursery Willie boots and outfits she can afford toys she can clearly afford when she’s buying £90 leggings!!!! These company’s need to send these things to kids that are going to nursery COLD In this cost of living crisis poor kids haven’t needed it more. She is a horror accepting it all instead of either gifting it on to charity or giving to kids in need. Il say it she’s a scaffy little b1tch that needs a word with herself.

Again £90 leggings while accepting hundreds of freebies daily!!!! Clothes hauls coming out her ears while kids starve and are freezing. She can honestly get fkd.
i hate the companies too ,scum bags

iknowsomethingudont

Is it not confusing all the kids having those same trainers for school? 90 black nike trainers scattered over the hall would stress me out trying to find whos was whos

• Heart

BedheadEd

Instead of filming the chocolate cake nicking twin why didn’t she stop him and reprimand him?! No wonder he does stuff like this.

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Surprise surprise the twins cots and nursery furniture in their room was gifted to her from Mamas & Papas!
That’s quite a few hundred pounds worth there!
I would never think I was worthy of getting stuff given to me, I’ve always liked to know that I’ve worked and paid for whatever my kids had.
I’ve said it before, but she’s utterly shameless with her freeloading.

• Angry

Dipdab

VIP Member
Would admire her more if she celebrated
how strong the twins are now and how much they’ve grown etc. influencers like her always cling onto the birth story for a bit of drama and refer to them as tiny sickly babies all the time. I find it so odd.