Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
New poster here but I had to share my disbelief at her buying a second yoyo "just so we can have the option of pushing one each" 😭

So relatable 🥴
My twins are similar age to hers and we hardly use our buggy now we walk lots! I couldn’t imagine getting a new one now. She also had bugaboo!

Reactions: 6

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
I personally feel she’s just clutching at straws to stay relevant and to have content by going on and on and on about august 😴😴😴😴 attention seeker Sara

Shinealight

VIP Member
It’s the anniversary of her fathers death again and it’s tragic that he was taken at quite a young age, but it’s so annoying to see people release helium balloons into the atmosphere 😠
Why do people do this?
At best it’s an act of littering and at its worst it’s a danger to wildlife both on land and in the sea.
Sorry but this shouldn’t be allowed.

• Heart

CelinaRoger

She really over dramatises everything with the kids being sick, I really thought those leg pictures were august but clearly not
---
Also just watched her stories from today and it honestly looks like he just has a very mild case of chicken pox, yeah maybe 1 or 2 were infected but generally he looks pretty clear

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
More freebies!,,
Girly stuff for the girls and expensive wooden toys for the toddler and babies 🙄
She doesn’t deserve any freebies, no one does to the extent she gets them!
but I wish some toy company would send her a load of brightly coloured in your face plastic toys that would clash horribly with her greige show home and neutral kids clothes!
she’d be mortified 🤣

Loveitme

VIP Member
i think it's vile not only deciding to whip out your phone and start filming when your baby is in distress but then to post it online is really low! absolutely anything for content ! disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why has she put those hideous sandals on the twins?
They don’t need them, they’re not walking yet, the last thing they need is footwear that looks uncomfortable as hell!
She’s never taken care of her kids feet, even when they’re walking when do we ever see her getting the little ones feet measured and fitted for proper shoes?
She’s rather have those horrible looking gifted shoes.
Sara your kids feet need proper care and attention when they’re small, the bones in the feet take many years to harden little growing feet are mainly made up of fat and gristle that are easily damaged when put into incorrectly fitting footwear.
Spend some money on their feet rather than copious amounts of leggings and oversized blazers that you’ll never get a chance to wear.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She needs a reality check
Whilst most mothers are working to provide for their children and worrying about the cost of living increasing she is sitting crying about trainser?

sorry Sara if you read this you need to see the bigger picture.

i am going to unfollow her as she’s so unrelatable and boring. Using her poor babies to make money whilst she clearly doesn’t show any interest in the older ones.

i actually feel like messaging her to get grip.
She needs to get a life and live in the real world with what is going on right now, some of her followers can’t even afford to feed their kids right now and she’s crying about her 100th pair of trainers! It’s vile

Shinealight

VIP Member
Telling her sheep to head over to a company’s summer sale, because “you know how much I love their stuff for Otis”.
She will love their stuff, she get’s it sent free, no having to hang around for a sale for her.
Also yesterday showing off not one but three new lots of footwear for Francesca!!!
She can afford to buy three new pairs of shoes at a time for her kids but companies still feel the need to send her free stuff!!!

Trace

VIP Member
Why don”influencers” 🤮 always have those bleeding giraffes peering over the cot am I missing something?

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
I don't understand how she has the time to do all the reels and look ' so picture perfect ' and look after 8 children . She must be superwoman to be able to manage everything and always looking well turned out and make up and hair spot on .
theyre all either shipped off to family and friends or left to their own devices .Maybe John is running about like a headless chicken while shes trying on her 83749 pair of leggings and eye fucking herself in their bedroom mirror for the millionth time that week

Loveitme

VIP Member
Did anyone notice her slip up!?

“Erm the boys was 6 weeks early well 4 but that depends “ and then she cut ot off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Came here to say the same thing ! My boy is 1 second week of august .6 weeks time takes you to the 16th of august and she was due considerably earlier than me because I can remember her going on about it so much .What’s her obsession with them being small and early ?They we’re barely prem! Hence why they were average sized babies for twins !

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Can I ask what is so “sensational” about her? A sensationally shocking money waster perhaps

• Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
Only she thinks the “money making twins” look cute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are dressed like tiny babies
Ffs how long is she going to keep squeezing them into freebies that are way too small and uncomfy for toddlers (yes Sara they’re toddlers now not newborns!!)

• Heart