Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Who the fuck takes their toddlers to Miller and Carter for lunch and where the fuck do they get the money?!

Sorry but I feel the expletives are necessary to get my point across 😅
I deffos think she sells on all the gifted stuff she gets and her “hauls” are all paid on Klarna and refunded/returned. I reckon she takes pics with the tags tucked in before she sends them back.

Reactions: 6

Shinealight

VIP Member
Oh gawd she’s plugging photos of the twins from last year in those itchy looking fur trimmed prams suits!
Saying she can’t wait to do it all over again this autumn!
Poor kids.
Itchy and Scratchy could be their names while wearing those and all the fluffy mohair bonnets etc!
Now I need to have a good scratch after seeing those 😣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
Poor arlo hardly gets a mention when he has the chicken pox - but big august its a mad dash to a&e and “ touch and go “ a bejillion posts about him .
i am always worrying if I taken too many photos of one of my twins over the over or if I’ve spent too much time with one. The mum guilt is unreal. I can’t believe she clearly posting her favourite for the world to see. How is poor Arhlo going to feel when he sees 100 pics of his twin and 2 of himself …

Ps I am still not over the spelling of Arhlo tbh …

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
It’s actually so sad, those kids hardly experience anything outwith the house, school and the odd trip to the beach, and now the cold weather is here that’ll be their days out finished 😔 can’t believe she has the audacity to show off hundreds of pounds worth of skin care and shoes, I’d rather be saving up and giving my kids memories and holidays, they’re the things they’re going to remember - not a pair of uggs or dunks or the latest Zara outfit.

Dipdab

VIP Member
The obsession that they’re “tiny” babies is odd. They’re clearly normal healthy sized boys for their age 🤷‍♀️ Get them shoes that fit ffs

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
shes probbaly a bit thick
---
the babies and otis dragged to jo malone so she can get her freebies ,lucky them🤨
Imagine getting all dressed up and heading off to a Jo Malone event and some other ‘influencer’ rocks up with her 3 kids - I’d be raging 😂😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why does she have such a perverse sense of entitlement?
I’m sick of the arrogance of her and others like her that think they’re so worthy of all this free stuff!
Hopefully the upcoming cost of living crisis will open a few more peoples eyes.
When many people are going to be choosing between eating and heating they’re not going to want her in their faces showing off her kids new free expensive outfits and gifted mamas & papas bedroom furniture in the nursery.
Hopefully more people will start calling her and her ilk out on it, with any luck it will make the companies think again about all this gifting stuff to people that don’t need it.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Can't understand why a mum of 8 would spend a bank holiday family day clearing out the wardrobes 🥴 surely it would be far easier to do when the kids are all at school or nursery

ETA obvs some people don't have a choice to do things like that when kids aren't around, but she doesn't work and barely leaves the house lol
No one gifted her a day out so she’s stayed home

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
You bet I RAN here when I saw Rebekah’s reel, wouldn’t be surprised if Sara isn’t far behind..
Hahahahaha i agree - but she will be on here now reading this an saying to John “ John can you wrap your wee winky up tonight so the tattle crew are wrong about us planning a wee babby ! “

Last edited:
  • Haha