Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one else has probably noticed but I swear it sends me šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ when she says words such as ā€œwhenā€ ā€œwhereā€ ā€œwhiteā€ have you heard her literally pronounce the wh sound šŸ˜‚ please tell me someone has noticed. Also sheā€™s talking about the baby being 6 monTH itā€™s monthS as itā€™s more than one
Yeah itā€™s really annoying and obvious but I didnā€™t know if it was just her Scottish accent

Bottles only go up to 9oz what will she do then? Have another small one ready because they were premature babyā€™s they canā€™t eat yet
Iā€™ve had 3 babies and none of them have ever taken 9oz bottles .Does she not need to feed them less but more frequently or actually give them more solids .It seems a hell of a lot in one go and you know they are only teeny tiny prem 8 month old babies but like 4 weeks corrected

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah itā€™s really annoying and obvious but I didnā€™t know if it was just her Scottish accent

Iā€™ve had 3 babies and none of them have ever taken 9oz bottles .Does she not need to feed them less but more frequently or actually give them more solids .It seems a hell of a lot in one go and you know they are only teeny tiny prem 8 month old babies but like 4 weeks corrected
I would definitely be encouraging food, August is a big baby drinking 9oz canā€™t be good for there pea sized premature tiny bellyā€™s. Maybe they donā€™t like purĆ©ed food August might prefer finger foods

Reactions: 2
I would definitely be encouraging food, August is a big baby drinking 9oz canā€™t be good for there pea sized premature tiny bellyā€™s. Maybe they donā€™t like purĆ©ed food August might prefer finger foods
August looks like he could eat haggis an chips !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re the hair thing. Am I not right in saying she wears a wig? Does she never take it off?

Will feel terrible if Iā€™ve totally just made that up šŸ¤

Reactions: 1
Re the hair thing. Am I not right in saying she wears a wig? Does she never take it off?

She does have a wig, sheā€™s got alopicia. She has spoke about it before, I think she takes it off to wash it once a week I think? I could be wrong. But Iā€™m sure it could be in her highlights x

I thought the twins were on 9oz bottles as she was showing on her new feeding machine yet she claims they are on 7 / 8oz?
She did say they were on 9oz but letā€™s face it, sheā€™s an influencer and not one of them could lie straight in bed so donā€™t ever expect any consistency with what comes out their mouths

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Will the twins have to stay in Saraā€™s room? Theyā€™ll be growing out the snuzpod soon surely and sheā€™s got to find room for 2 cots

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yes she wears a wig and eye lashes and eyebrows - she said she uses a light glue designed for wigs and it keeps it on until she is ready to wash . She wears that curling hoop in bed to make the wig wavy .

Donā€™t get me wrong I love the Elemis cleansing balm but sheā€™s such a bleeping sheep and itā€™s been hyped up on social media for bloody ages .She is actually so boring and predictable itā€™s unreal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.