Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she stopped with the constant shopping neveah could have started horse riding sooner.. Another reason having so many children is selfish. If they cant pursue hobbies and interests then stop having kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she stopped with the constant shopping neveah could have started horse riding sooner.. Another reason having so many children is selfish. If they cant pursue hobbies and interests then stop having kids!
Probably been waiting for a riding school to offer free riding lessons for her #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They were 3 or 4 weeks early no more as they were about 5lbs each. They were actually born at the correct gestation for twins.
They were born at 34 weeks so they were very big considering!
I think she says she’s never had a baby smaller than 7lbs so she must naturally have big babies

Reactions: 1
Another brand new baggy mens sweatshirt and leggings combo. Realllyyyyy 😴😴😴😴😴

also just noticed she’s still squeezing them into the baby bath.

Reactions: 2
Her makeup…

Plus more new balance in a shade that looks exactly the same as all the others

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her she has gorgeous newborns then overtime they just morph into their dad not so cute … and i also think she deffo has a cleaner and some help there is no way a house can be so immaculate with all those kids no way!!
this woman must have so many wardrobes the sheer amount of free clothes she
Opens daily is just pure greed

Reactions: 3
Is her hair naturally as dark as her wig as the kids are mostly really fair aren’t they

I’ve unfollowed her. As someone struggling with the rising cost of living right now and deciding whether to pay bills or eat (we both work full time) she really sickens me with all her bragging

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve unfollowed her. As someone struggling with the rising cost of living right now and deciding whether to pay bills or eat (we both work full time) she really sickens me with all her bragging
Same girl,you’re definitely not alone

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.