Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very unrelatable as a mum

I wish she’d show what she done routine wise, what she done with the kids during the day etc but then I suppose she doesn’t do much except sit and film herself and constantly on her phone ordering clothes.

Reactions: 3
She is very unrelatable as a mum

I wish she’d show what she done routine wise, what she done with the kids during the day etc but then I suppose she doesn’t do much except sit and film herself and constantly on her phone ordering clothes.
She doesn’t do anything except order clothes & show us all the ‘new colour way’ of New Balance trainers … who even cares about her routine cos let’s face it, most people don’t have 8 kids and those that do are most probably too busy to sit filming themselves and their 150th pair of dreamy beige leggings 🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
As someone mentioned earlier she 10000% must have a cleaner and I think she must have a lot of support from family .Prob has all her ironing done for her too.I’m sorry but as a mum of three I just don’t believe she has the time to look after all her kids ,run a home and still has time left to make a million online orders and dick about on insta all day

Reactions: 6
The only relatable thing she’s shown is that tit load of washing 😂

New thread suggestions, did we get some?

Reactions: 1
She 100% holds out buying the next stage up in things in hope she gets gifted it. The high chair seats snd she done the same a few weeks ago but couldn’t remember what

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The two twins look sooo much more happy and comfortable in those highchairs compared to the stupid newborn seats she had them in!

Yet again always showing more of august whilst poor arhlo is cut off at the side of her videos of them in the highchairs

He looks like a girl poor boy
Is she for real? It’s 2022!!!! Sara there’s dressing your kids traditional but then there’s making your kid look ridiculous and them things on his feet wtf are they?? Absolutely vile

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He looks like a girl poor boy
He looks ridiculous- I am a fan of traditional baby clothes & like babies to dress like babies and not jeans etc (but each to their own) however there does come a time you have to actually accept they need to have more grown up clothes. You can defo get away with dressing girls in traditional for longer without looking daft, but one day Otis is in leggings, hoody, Nikes & a beanie hat & the next he is like something from the Royal Family 😵💫

Is she for real? It’s 2022!!!! Sara there’s dressing your kids traditional but then there’s making your kid look ridiculous and them things on his feet wtf are they?? Absolutely vile
I recall him wearing those on his feet last summer, they always looked like they were cutting into his flesh, very uncomfortable looking.
Now she’s showing Nike crib sized trainers on her stories and “need for the boys”!!!
Those boys aren’t even sitting unaided yet, let alone walking.
They need a pair of trainers like a fish needs a bicycle, totally not needed.
She should wait until they’re walking before getting them shoes, and best to get them measured and fitted correctly for proper first walkers, I don’t think she does that with any of her kids!

She 100% holds out buying the next stage up in things in hope she gets gifted it. The high chair seats snd she done the same a few weeks ago but couldn’t remember what
Can always tell the things she’s had to pay for.
The number of times she says “I bought” while showing what she’s got for them!
Us people that pay for everything don’t feel any need to keep mentioning that we bought stuff, because we don’t need to, it’s how we always acquire stuff, by handing over money for them.

Last edited:
I recall him wearing those on his feet last summer, they always looked like they were cutting into his flesh, very uncomfortable looking.
Now she’s showing Nike crib sized trainers on her stories and “need for the boys”!!!
Those boys aren’t even sitting unaided yet, let alone walking.
They need a pair of trainers like a fish needs a bicycle, totally not needed.
She should wait until they’re walking before getting them shoes, and best to get them measured and fitted correctly for proper first walkers, I don’t think she does that with any of her kids!
Nike trainers? She wasn’t even feeding them anything but milk last week as there so premature now there big enough for trainers 😂 what a selfish moo not buying her prem baby’s new balance trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nike trainers? She wasn’t even feeding them anything but milk last week as there so premature now there big enough for trainers 😂 what a selfish moo not buying her prem baby’s new balance trainers
Yep, just like those that Sara favours for herself, always just ordered in a “different colourway” that always looks remarkably similar to the last pair she got, the usual greige shades!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.