Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep…surely you knew what tea/bath/bedtime was like with 6 why add to it! I don’t feel sorry for her. Get off insta and get on with it!!!!

Reactions: 2
I really wish Instagram would void all bot accounts, then we’d see the true follower numbers, disgusting!

Reactions: 6
I hate when she says “a lot of you have been asking”. No love I guarantee no one is asking where you get stuff from it’s just you trying to sound popular 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate when she says “a lot of you have been asking”. No love I guarantee no one is asking where you get stuff from it’s just you trying to sound popular 🙃
…and swipe up! They’re so transparent! 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, WHAT?!!! Is that an actual order, ONE order??? 🤬 I’m astounded! 🤯

Reactions: 4
She claims she only shops for her kids seasonally and throughout the season she buys wee bits and pieces but yet she manages to make a living out of showing her online orders… if you only shop for your kids 2/3 times a year then you couldn’t do that.
the fast fashion industry is the worst, she is so wasteful and it’s crazy cos she has a million children’s futures to think about

• Heart
There’s me thinking I shop for my kids seasonally.

Just before summer hits I buy my kids a couple of pairs of shorts and short sleeve t shirts, summer dresses, a few hats, new sandals and a new hoody or two.

Then when autumn rolls around I buy them several pairs of joggers (that’s what they like!) and some coordinating tops. Some new boots if needed, hat, gloves, jumper or two. This year all three of my kids will be reusing last years winter coats as they still fit. I spent a lot of money on them, about £50 each, so they still are looking great. No need for me just to Chuck them away. Shock horror, they are still wearing outfits from last winter because they still fit and are in good condition.

Throughout the year I grab them pjs, pants and socks, and shoes as needed. They have a few nice outfits and a fancy outfit for church. That’s it.

I’m not short for cash but that is literally more than they need, they don’t need more so I don’t buy more for the sake of it. People are so wasteful!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually have no words for this wtf. I get kids grow out of stuff quickly but can’t the younger kids wear hand me downs from older ones.🤯
Indeed, especially to hang around the house in like they do day after day.
They never seem to actually go anywhere.

I actually have no words for this wtf. I get kids grow out of stuff quickly but can’t the younger kids wear hand me downs from older ones.🤯
That post actually made me feel very very uncomfortable. Even if she can afford it good for her however there is ALOT there. Imagine a mum who is stupid enough to be influenced by her sees that can’t afford and puts it all on klarna what it’s called and struggles to pay it off. She’s so greedy.
Do some hand me downs not everything they’d don’t need a full new wardrobe every season. Some clothes will last!

• Heart
That’s an awful lot of clothes to sit in your new build day after day. Apart from being completely wasteful as they clearly never take those kids anywhere where the hell does she put it all?! I’ve got half the amount of kids and a bigger house and the amount of tit she orders gives me anxiety (and I am shopper!) I hope no poor Mum feels inferior after her post..it’s not normal!

Reactions: 8
That’s an awful lot of clothes to sit in your new build day after day. Apart from being completely wasteful as they clearly never take those kids anywhere where the hell does she put it all?! I’ve got half the amount of kids and a bigger house and the amount of tit she orders gives me anxiety (and I am shopper!) I hope no poor Mum feels inferior after her post..it’s not normal!
It’s true they never seem to do day trips or anything so all those clothes to sit in a beige and grey house

• Heart
Exactly - they go nowhere. The older 4 will be at school most days so wearing uniform, the 2 newborns have been gifted everything so will have plenty to wear & the other 2 must have plenty clothes cos she never stops shopping.
They must be up to their eyes in debt. She has just moved house, they have a new car, redecorating that entire house, not to mention feeding all those kids plus general living costs. They blow my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to work in retail and it looks like a delivery. Car sales atm aren’t that great as there
Are delays in new cars and used cars are expensive so he can’t be making that much at work. She’s got to be using credit. As the house size doesn’t add up to the amount she spends if that makes sense.

When she asks what content her followers would like to see from her.
Wish someone would reply with “a breakdown of how you afford all this tit🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When she asks what content her followers would like to see from her.
Wish someone would reply with “a breakdown of how you afford all this tit🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yes, excellent idea! Must dust of the old burner account and pose this all important ‘budgeting’ question! 🧐😂

Exactly - they go nowhere. The older 4 will be at school most days so wearing uniform, the 2 newborns have been gifted everything so will have plenty to wear & the other 2 must have plenty clothes cos she never stops shopping.
They must be up to their eyes in debt. She has just moved house, they have a new car, redecorating that entire house, not to mention feeding all those kids plus general living costs. They blow my mind.
They will be .She mentioned ‘John likes a shop’ too .My partner literally buys himself a few new things once a year on his birthday or near xmas .I get stuff for him sometimes if I think he needs it.My dad was the same ,bought the odd thing for himself even though he had the means to buy more if he’d wanted .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.