Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s releasing balloons into the air now.
Yes it’s sad that her father died when she was young, but don’t f*** up the environment and cause a danger to wildlife, find a more sustainable way of remembering a loved one.

Reactions: 9
Also “every year you send me a sign, just look at the sky”!!
Who, in the name of sanity does she think was controlling the clouds and weather before he died?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She must get paid from Instagram but it’s hard for us to know exactly because she always breaks the law and never marks anything as an ad

Reactions: 4
She’s releasing balloons into the air now.
Yes it’s sad that her father died when she was young, but don’t f*** up the environment and cause a danger to wildlife, find a more sustainable way of remembering a loved one.
Absolutely, unfortunately she’s done this EVERY year! 🤯 Nothing is sacred, all for the gram! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Those immaculate leggings and slippers she has on on hers stories!!!
Really?
Does she actually do anything that most mums of small children and babies do?

• Haha
  • Heart
All that new clothes for the twins and they only go on the school run and back home again 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a shame I often think that. All you see her and the kids doing is shopping or the school run. Maybe if she spent less on clothes they could afford a little break away or a fun day out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe all those outfits for the twins.
On top of all those she’s been gifted for them.
And yes, most of them definitely don’t look washing machine friendly.

Reactions: 2
When mine were wee (all school age now), like newborn - six months wee, I only put them in babygrows and a cardigan/snowsuit for doing school runs and just hanging out at home or nipping to the shops.

What a waste of money. She’s be better off putting that money towards an extension!

• Heart
When mine were wee (all school age now), like newborn - six months wee, I only put them in babygrows and a cardigan/snowsuit for doing school runs and just hanging out at home or nipping to the shops.

What a waste of money. She’s be better off putting that money towards an extension!
Me to! They usually poo or sick on themselves all the time anyway 😂

😂😂😂the cashmere outfits ,so super affordable and practical and will only fit for a month or so .Ffs what a waste ! You know I could kinda get it if she was a first time mum.I bought daft outfits for my first little girl when she was a newborn and went overboard ,I was excited and young .But she’s on baby 45 or something you’d think she would have more sense !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s only been gifted two expensive Baby Bjorn bouncers for the twins!
Why?
She’s already been gifted those expensive Scandi Born ones!
She’s utterly shameless, oh and she’s also been gifted another Baby Bjorn carrier after singing the praises of the other one she already has a few days ago.
Around £185 EACH those bouncer chairs.
Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why accept them when you already have something that does the job?! Pure shameless greed

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.