Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why accept them when you already have something that does the job?! Pure shameless greed
She’s the personification of greed.
Where in that tiny house is she going to find room for 4 baby bouncers on top of everything else?

Reactions: 5
I’m even more convinced now that she accepts all these freebies and sells them on for cash. Only way she can keep affording all these zara/h&m hauls!

Reactions: 9
Her greed is something else!! Still haven't seen that 1 in front of the other big black pushchair she was gifted just before she was gifted the baby babyzen too 🤔🤔 her house is either bursting or she's selling it all off on the sly

Reactions: 7
I bought my second baby a babybjorn bouncer and I’ve just bought a babybjorn sling for my newborn .You can bet I won’t be buying anything from them ever again !

Reactions: 3
There’s something very perverse and arrogant about her and all the expensive freebies she gets.
It’s almost as if she expects it.

I bought my second baby a babybjorn bouncer and I’ve just bought a babybjorn sling for my newborn .You can bet I won’t be buying anything from them ever again !
If I were you I’d email the company to let them know why you won’t be spending your hard earned cash with them in future! 😬 I’ve done this in the past with another influencer who happily takes all the freebies from The White Co, Joules, Fat Face etc.. but only spends her own cash at Matalan, H&M and Costco! 🤯

There’s something very perverse and arrogant about her and all the expensive freebies she gets.
It’s almost as if she expects it.
In the words of the late Nikki Grahame “Who
is she??!!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a g
If I were you I’d email the company to let them know why you won’t be spending your hard earned cash with them in future! 😬 I’ve done this in the past with another influencer who happily takes all the freebies from The White Co, Joules, Fat Face etc.. but only spends her own cash at Matalan, H&M and Costco! 🤯

In the words of the late Nikki Grahame “Who
is she??!!! 😂
It’s just a bit of a kick in the teeth .I could kind of feel ok about it if she actually produced decent content but she doesn’t ! she accepts these pricey freebies and posts one few second story of her using it then it’s usually never to be seen or heard of again again .She’s hardly promoting the brand .
If I got gifted something I genuinely loved and supposedly used for ‘yeaaarrs’ like all these influencers seem to claim 🙄 then I’d be over the moon and giving the company continuous credit by posting about it and recommending it .It’s so fake ,do her and others think we don’t see through it or something ? She’s so greedy she even accepts things she already has ,we’ve already seen her using a babybjorn sling and she got gifted those other bouncers months ago.
Pure greed

• Heart
Has the babies ever been in those chairs? I’ve only ever saw them in their pram or on the bed

Reactions: 2
Really hope her baby boy is ok but she should really be putting a trigger warning before sharing hospital videos like that.

Reactions: 4
Awful, the absolutely LAST thing on my mind would be updating my instagram if my child was ill! 🤯

• Heart
I think this little is picking up so much because he’s got so many siblings that’s the fear with tiny babies! Its so sad

Reactions: 4
You’d think she’d have something more productive to do with her time, being a mother of 8!!! …swipe up! 🙄

• Heart
A pair of leggings for £69 😳 She had a shopping problem who needs that much clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.